For Sale Male Blue Tree Monitor 800 obo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
outer_spaced
Male Blue Tree Monitor 800 obo

He is a young Adult, a little less than 2 years old. I've had him for closing in on a year. He is a great eater. He is well taken care of, but I don't have enough time for him anymore, and decided to not go through with my breeding project. I'm looking for a new good home for the blue guy.
$800
Best way to get hold of me is to private message me or email me, outer_spaced@gmx.com I'd like to get him sold, I paid alot more for him than 800, its a good deal Heres a quick vid of him https://youtu.be/ItqKgajSF3c
I've had this listing up for about 2 months now, ive had alot of intrest, people asking if hes still available, but no serious buyers. I will mark the listing as SOLD when hes no longer available. If you are someone waiting for me to lower the price again im not going to, 800$ is a great deal FIRM
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #2
Jconn27
Curious do you still have the blue tree ? Where are you located and would it be possible to see a video of him ? Maybe post to utube or email ? Also is shipping an option. Thanks in advance, Jimmy jconn27@icloud.com

Old 07-08-2019, 07:58 PM   #3
outer_spaced
Hi, yes he is still available for sale. I will upload a video of him tomorrow. If anyone is interested you need to speak up, thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2019, 08:05 PM   #4
outer_spaced
Sorry for taking so long, have been super busy and have never uploaded to youtube before, heres a quick vid of him. https://youtu.be/ItqKgajSF3c He is still Available
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2019, 11:01 PM   #5
outer_spaced
Ok Blue tree is still available, i've dropped the price down to 800 and thats the lowest im going to go. That is a stellar deal, quite the opportunity to get your hands on one of these guys.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2019, 09:23 PM   #6
coldbluddid
CB or WC?

Old 08-23-2019, 11:11 AM   #7
outer_spaced
Blue tree monitor is still available, best way to get ahold of me is to private message me, or email me
outer_spaced@gmx.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!