Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #51
Robert Potts
aztec Sean Griffis to you - Mar 21More Details
From: Sean Griffis <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Wed, Mar 21, 2012 6:38 am. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Andrew,

Kevin either wants a male sharp albino aztec or a male anery aztec. Send him pics of these. Forget about the littermates.

or else you ship him his money back. If you send back kevin's money, you're wasting his time and effort. If you ship him back his money, you will not get your shipping claim. The videos of this mess will go on youtube, pics on twitter, kingsnake chat/pics/forum will all see it. Faunaclassifieds BOI will be blown to high heaven. There will be new threads started about it in graphic detail. Reptileinsider will have pictures! Reptile insider will also have it blown up on the treads. Redtailboas forum will be blown up. you will also be able to find these pics on facebook pages such as the reptile keepers and boa keepers with over 5,000 members daily. The video is disturbing, and a temperature is provided to show proof of decent ambient temps upon arrival of the package. The cat is out of the bag Andrew. You may not be a bad guy, but you chose the wrong one to fuck with.

Make your decision, and choose wisely. If you send us a male sharp albino aztec or male anery aztec...no one will hear about or see this! Kevin will tell your shipping carrier that a snake wasn't in the box so you can get your CLAIM. That way everyone including your momma doesn't have to find out.

Its worth it to ship the albino aztec or anery aztec male to Kevin. He has been nothing but good to you. We had a vet check out the animal today. he said that the boa had been dead awhile because Rigamortis doesnt set in until> 14 hours of death in BCI. He would like to do further testing but you insist on having the animal back. Why so you can do it again?

I do believe that you knowingly shipped him a dead animal. I have a multitude of reasons, but first and primarily the black spots on him. He also smelled aweful BEFORE opening the box. again primarily a post riga trait.

.................................................. .................................................. ............

The above e-mail was received the morning after the they say they received the package. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #52
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileykm View Post
My friend asked me about the shipping process and hours it was in the crate and many other questions. She was leading me to look into the death of the snake more closely and asked me about its rigor mortis, its pooling of blood, and a few other questions. All these questions lead to a time of death much later then simply "in the mail death".
Quote:
Now if you look at the tracking number that Andrew provided me in the one email you will see that the snake was only in transit for 20 hours before I signed for it and opened it up. Then I started to think it was funny for an animal to smell that bad after only a few hours. I have killed dear that have not started to smell until a day or 2 later. This snake was only in there for a few hours. Secondly the purple pools you see on the snakes skin that is pooled blood. that also does not happen until a little later in the decomposition cycle. Thirdly the body was limp and was not stiff like a "freshly" dead animal.
Quote:
Its mouth was also attached to the bag and was tricky to remove. It had bitten the cotton bag and all its top row of teeth were lodged in there with its bottom mouth being what ever happened there.
If the snake had been deceased, prior to shipping, then it could not have bitten the cloth bag.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #53
AGoodwin
At the bottom of the email (e.g. the last character) click and hold down the left mouse button.

while holding the left mouse button down, drag the mouse up until the entire email is highlighted.

Once everything is highlighted, right click and select "copy".

open a new reply here and right click where you want the email to be. select paste.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #54
AGoodwin
never mind, you did it while I was replying.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #55
hhmoore
Andrew - please remember that profanity is not allowed on this site. You'll need to censor any curse words.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #56
Robert Potts
A different male apotts60 to baileykm86 - Mar 20More Details From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: baileykm86 <baileykm86@gmail.com>.
Cc:.
Date:Tue, Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm.
2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1a.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1b.JPG I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave .

Kevin, Was able to locate a photo of a different 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. I think I've sent you a photo of this boa previously. I'll get photos of all the other 2011 male OT Hytec Parahets to you in the next few days. Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to call anytime if you have any concerns. Take care and will be in touch. Andrew

PS We have no intention of holding a single Aztec Parahet and Hytec Parahet back for future breeding. Matter a fact we will not be holding back a single non Homozygous OT Paraglow Aztec, Paradigm Aztec, OT Sharp Sunglow Aztec or Sharp Albino Aztec for future breeding.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

The above e-mail was sent the night the boa arrived dead. I'm more than willing to make right. The blackmail e-mail was sent the next morning and at the time had received no evidence whatsoever the boa was in fact dead. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #57
Robert Potts
HHmoore I'm so sorry I didn't realize profanity was used and I know it's not allowed. I swear to God If I noticed I would have censored. I will make more effort in future e-mails. Please again accept my sincerest apologies. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #58
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
A different male apotts60 to baileykm86 - Mar 20More Details From: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>Hide .
Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: baileykm86 <baileykm86@gmail.com>.
Cc:.
Date:Tue, Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm.
2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1a.JPG, 2011_male_Orange-tail_Hytec_Parahet_#1b.JPG I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave .

Kevin, Was able to locate a photo of a different 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet. I think I've sent you a photo of this boa previously. I'll get photos of all the other 2011 male OT Hytec Parahets to you in the next few days. Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to call anytime if you have any concerns. Take care and will be in touch. Andrew

Then the next email....

Kevin Bailey
Mar 29 (13 days ago)

to apotts60
Hey just checking in to see when I should expect to see those snake pictures

Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #59
hhmoore
Since Sean Griffis decided to involve himself in this matter, I sent him a PM alerting him to this thread. And I thought him posting a good guy thread about himself was a move. I think his role here might be a real eye opener....

Old 04-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #60
Robert Potts
Quote:
Then the next email....

Kevin Bailey
Mar 29 (13 days ago)

to apotts60
Hey just checking in to see when I should expect to see those snake pictures
There was no other e-mail because your partner Sean Griffith's explained to me that a 2011 male OT Hytec Parahet was unacceptable as was a cash refund of $4,500. The only options I had was to replace your boa with boas of significant greater value. Andrew

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!