Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 PM   #181
filenamex5100
not sure about the Spanish part. i wouldn't think so but i cant be sure. perhaps it was a translate app or something as suggested.

dustins last location (right before being banned a few weeks back) was McAllen, tx. also deep south. went by the screen name " Hidalgotexas "

Old 02-20-2018, 12:18 AM   #182
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
not sure about the Spanish part. i wouldn't think so but i cant be sure. perhaps it was a translate app or something as suggested.

dustins last location (right before being banned a few weeks back) was McAllen, tx. also deep south. went by the screen name " Hidalgotexas "
Translation apps are not perfect & somethings never translate well. Since Milo said fluent, I would think he would be able to tell the difference.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:21 AM   #183
FracksSake
I found 6 arrest records on John from Georgia, so I think he originally is from there but re-located to Texas late last year / early this year.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:47 AM   #184
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
could john have been using google translate?
I don’t think so, unless google translate uses Spanish thuggish lingo. Lol

Old 02-20-2018, 12:48 AM   #185
Milo Garcia
More like fluent Tex-Mex is what we call it down in our area.

Milo

Old 02-20-2018, 12:52 AM   #186
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
I don’t think so, unless google translate uses Spanish thuggish lingo. Lol
No, it doesn't. LOL

Old 02-20-2018, 12:52 AM   #187
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post

McAllen is also a city close by to me. 10 minutes away to be exact. And it is also a 956 area code for that area. There was a guy on here awhile back that was taking buyers on Indigo Snakes. He also supposedly relocated down here in my area. WTH!!

Milo

Old 02-20-2018, 01:52 AM   #188
filenamex5100
last time he surfaced was a few weeks back down by the border areas (McAllen). i sent messages to some reptile folk down in that region just to inform them he was lurking around again. most had not heard of him. that's scary but that's what mr draper would prey on.

this identity issue of course is all speculation and assumptions as of current. we cant be certain just yet this person is mr draper. either way someone to be avoided, imo.

Old 02-20-2018, 09:33 AM   #189
Dro B
Lol there's a gofundme he made trying to get money to move from ga to tx. Too many coincidences.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #190
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Lol there's a gofundme he made trying to get money to move from ga to tx. Too many coincidences.
Mike, do you have a link to this? Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin