Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #11
lavy&purple retics
Ive persobally tried callin steven today...and let him know to log on...james ad is a completely diff snake....as being a personal friend of steve I wont allow him to mis label his snake intentionally.....his piebald is a snale lasti heard it was 96 grams that was 2 weeks ago ik he hasnt.grown that much since....and as far as pastel goes he definately nt that..... Steve told me numerous of times he purchased his piebald from bhb as a male regular piebald for 1200$.....hopes this clears things up a bit....

Old 01-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
bpman850
THER IS NO SCAMS ALL I DID WAS COPY OFF HIS AD THERE NO LAW ON COPYING WRITTING HERE MY PIE IS JUST LIKE HIS THATS WHY I USED HIS AD THERE NO WORRIES

Old 01-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #13
kaos
just saw both adds he copyed word for word from my add if he didnt then where is there a gold coin spot on his snakes tail ???????

Old 01-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #14
RobNJ
James got a snake from me a few weeks ago...good guy, no funny business.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #15
bpman850
to clear everything up i was to he was possible pastel. And when i weigh him he just ate. i didn't know you were post not weight your snakes when they just ate. Sorry for the about this i re do the add.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
RichsBallPythons
Steve are you using a translator of some sort.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #17
liltemptress7
I've known Jimmy for a long time...& he's told me several times about this pied having the smilie face. I just think that Steven didnt feel like writing out a description himself. Next time you copy something word for word, just pay attention to the details next time. =/

Old 01-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #18
Will0W783
Quote:
Next time you copy something word for word, just pay attention to the details next time. =/
You should never copy another person's ad, word-for-word, for ANY reason. It's lazy, misleading, and dishonest and it causes suspicion to fall not only on yourself, but also on that person. Steven fully admits to copying and pasting James' ad- Steven why did you choose that particular ad? Also, there is no such thing as "possible pastel"- pastel is a co-dominant morph, so something is either normal (no pastel gene), pastel, or super pastel. A pastel pied is very distinctly different-looking than a normal pastel, especially at that young age. Steven, if you are going to continue to sell animals on here, just a word of advice- learn to write your own ads for your animals, in your own words. Also, you would do well to proofread your posts for spelling and grammar. It might not always be fair, but I immediately become less patient with and slightly suspicious of any seller or buyer whose writing lacks all punctuation and is fraught with misspellings of even common words. It hints of a carelessness that I don't like in people dealing with live animals.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #19
Focal
Looks like a simple mistake, hopefully lessons learned, and Steven, Kyshawn seems like a good friend so I would seek this persons assistance on creating a proper ad and the do's and don'ts that could make or break you. This can be a very unforgiving community if deception is found ... accident or not.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
kaos
regardless no harm done steve good luck sellin your pied and thanks rob and barbara for sticking up for me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller