Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami) - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2014, 11:10 AM   #151
Ozzie2011
There should be a "Like" Button on this forum Just sayin
Mike, No worries!! Find me a pretty Male Mali and even paying full price for him is worth getting one from you

PS: In the Animal industry you are going to run across haters that enjoy putting a good business down, don't let these haters get you down.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #152
krusty
SAS - Good Guys

I had a recent excellent transaction with Michael and SAS on some lizards. He was very prompt to reply to emails. We had a goof-up that he corrected quickly and everything was A+++ service-wise and the animals were in excellent shape, shipped perfect, etc.. All good. Thanks again, Michael.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:14 AM   #153
pandidannycn
I just had a terrible experience with snake at sunset. I was buying a rhino iguana for my friend 's birthday gift and her birthday is Oct.26th. I purchased the iguana on Oct. 22nd(Wednesday) and I asked them if they can show me some individual pics that I can chose from and ship the iguana out on Oct.23rd(Thursday). However since I payed the money, they NEVER reply to ANY of my e-mails or messages till now and they dont even provide any phone numbers on their website and the reason is "Due to high call volume at our retail location, we prefer emails for questions. Please email questions to albinoturtles@comcast.net. Emailing us is a much faster, personalized experience. " e-mailing is this the much faster,personalized experience? WTF!? I have sent at least 12 messages and couple e-mails to them. Now, I am asking to cancel the order and return my money since the reptile seems will never arrive on time. It has been 3 days that they still have not reply to any of my e-mails. Just horrible!!!!!!! I extremely not recommend if you want any of your question to be answered.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #154
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junranpd View Post
I just had a terrible experience with snake at sunset. I was buying a rhino iguana for my friend 's birthday gift and her birthday is Oct.26th. I purchased the iguana on Oct. 22nd(Wednesday) and I asked them if they can show me some individual pics that I can chose from and ship the iguana out on Oct.23rd(Thursday). However since I payed the money, they NEVER reply to ANY of my e-mails or messages till now and they dont even provide any phone numbers on their website and the reason is "Due to high call volume at our retail location, we prefer emails for questions. Please email questions to albinoturtles@comcast.net. Emailing us is a much faster, personalized experience. " e-mailing is this the much faster,personalized experience? WTF!? I have sent at least 12 messages and couple e-mails to them. Now, I am asking to cancel the order and return my money since the reptile seems will never arrive on time. It has been 3 days that they still have not reply to any of my e-mails. Just horrible!!!!!!! I extremely not recommend if you want any of your question to be answered.
I'll give my opinion on the thread you started.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:44 AM   #155
Drcrossfire
Just would like to say after contacting mike multiple times he denied my panther chameleon being anything but a nosy faly and never offered any sort of compensation for selling me the wrong animal.

I managed to contact the importer of the animals who confirmed that it was in fact a nosy be, which I mentioned. After bringing thus up... I received no replies.

Had to sell him as a "Blue Chameleon" along with the female and lost 2 years on my nosy faly program.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:59 AM   #156
neilg
so what is the snake's condition pictured in the OP and how would any reputable seller treat it... olive oil? or?? (appears it wasn't being treated?)

and so.. was it for sale in that condition?

Old 12-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #157
smwboxer
Went by the store for the first time and all I can say is it's a dump. Store is dirty, cages dirty and staff was clueless about their stock. Never again.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #158
Snakesatsunset
Stephen are you the guy that came by and laughed at the $300 - $500 ameivas? figures. Mr. know it all that laughed at my employee. My employees talked about you and your rudeness.
They are Ameiva pleii pleii and are ALL SOLD, and highly at risk due to Mongoose predation on their native home island.
Store is not dirty, and you know it. Its busy and staff is doing their routine cleaning section by section, while helping someone that laughs at them becuase he thinks the Ameivas are your reguilar green Ameivas loose everywhere. I welcome ANYONE to come to store and check it out in person, not listen to someone with nothing better to do it seems. Although we are not perfect, we do our best above and beyond.
This is sad coming from a guy in the FBOP, ex- Coast Guard that you have to make something up.
Happy Holidays.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #159
Manny
My wife and/or I go by the store on a weekly basis. It is clean or being cleaned at all times. Sometimes it's a little cluttered while they are setting up new stock but its only normal. It is the best reptile specialty shop in the Miami area.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #160
MiamiGeckos
I will say one thing. Mike needs better people skills and so do his employees. Them young kids give too many opinions (countering factual info they should be hiving out) regarding what to feed or etc to potential and actual clients. Its annoying and unprofessional above all else. When you sell your snakes you should give out certificatea of proof to these new owners too. Drawing on a cheesy reciept what the pattern looks like is lame and very unprofessional.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!