For Sale Platinum Tiger Retic, Female Tiger het for albino, and GTPS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
eschmit04
Platinum Tiger Retic, Female Tiger het for albino, and GTPS

I selling most of my collection. And have the following snakes available for sale. I am not accepting any trades, Just cash.

Male Platinum Tiger possibly het for albino from Mike Wilbanks. He was born in 2009 and is about 10’ in length. He eats like a tank and never refuses a meal. Once out of the cage he is a pretty easy going retic. Asking $1200. Price for the platinum tiger reduced to $1100 shipped.

Next is a female Tiger retic Het for albino. She was born in 2010 and is a little over 4’ eating great. Really easy snake to handle and an awesome pattern. Asking $200.

Next is a female Biak Green Tree Python. She is CBB and was born in 2007. Never been bread but should be ready. Eats great and is handleable, and she like to move but has never struck at me. Asking $350

I am still on the fence on this last one but will take offers. She is a CBB aru very mellow, eats well and was born in 2007.

Feel free to email me edschmittou@yahoo.com Willing to ship any where in the US.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!