For Sale 2010 LEUCISTIC BURMESE PYTHONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
Python Eugenics LLC
2010 LEUCISTIC BURMESE PYTHONS

2010 Blue-eyed leucistic/ivories are finally here!!! Born May 30th. We’re still the only ones to have bred and hatched this trait in the US. Get in on the ground floor and produce this long sought after morph.

Blue-eyed leucistic/ivory
males - $9,500
females – $8,500

Hypos (visible het blue-eyed leucistic/ivory)
Males - $1500
Female - $1350
Pairs - $2600

Discount available if interested in purchasing a pair or along with a matched hypo (het blue-eyed leucistic). Only serious inquiries please.

- All major credit cards accepted.
- Paypal accepted
- Payment plans available.

Brad Johnston
Python Eugenics LLC
pythoneugenics@comcast.net
(781) 330-2854
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
steelersdiehard
Awesome critters!

Congrats

Old 06-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Cp3_Pythons
AMAZING animals Simply Stunning

Congrats Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #4
martinarquero
Great work! Hope some day I would have the cash for one of those awesome brumes!

Old 06-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
woongson
Hi
Are the parent are both ivorys? I saw a thread in http://www.burmesepythonforums.com/f...play.php?fid=3 Ivorys born Middle of may 2010 in Taiwan where both parents are Ivorys. That is the first in the world they wrote. And I also the first piepald in http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...6,1823596.from the same company in Taiwan.

Woongson

Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
Python Eugenics LLC
Woongson, I'd be willing to bet you're associated with Waterview, and that's ok. Unfortunately I feel like I'm defending a claim that I never made. I have NOT claimed these ivories i've produced to be from an IvoryXIvory breeding, as they were not. My only claim was that we (Python Eugenics) were the first and still the only ones to produce captive bred ivories in the USA.

That being said, it seems that the only other captive bred ivories besides mine (distinction between captive hatched) were produced this year. Since I first hatched them April 16th 2009 and displayed them at the Daytona show, I would suspect that I might have been the first to hatch captive bred ivories worldwide. If this point turn out not to be accurate, I can live with that, but I'm still the only one to have produced ivories 2 years running in the USA, for sure.

Heres my response to a similar claim made on the kingsnake forum yesterday:
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1823556,1823680
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2010, 05:18 AM   #7
detretic
Do your thang man they are smoking who cares u should have no problem these are smoking hot!

Old 06-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
uglykid2
Can you post a pic of the hypos? Thanks, and great job!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!