Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:54 AM   #531
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Sorry Courtney, I think something about seeing her intentionally try to sell snakes when she was at the same time supposedly "devastated" by news of confirmed IBD in that necropsy... makes me so angry, I needed to express it, bluntly. >.< And yes it's obvious she is a liar, in SO many instances. It just made me feel better to say it out loud.

And Adrya, lol. Are you raging much, or is it just me who is a little angry?
Hey, you don't have apologize to me I'm totally with you.

I feel horrible for you guys.
I know this has to be even more sickening and infuriating than even I'm experiencing.

I've been experience a myriad of emotions that have me just..baffled.

Seriously this is one reason I have avoided the forums.

I used to read the Bad Guy BOIs and I've seen all sorts of disgusting behavior from people.
To the point it ruins you of your faith in people.

I've been on the receiving end, thankfully the sick snakes I got only affected the individual snakes, but I was miserable while trying to get to the bottom of the deaths in my collection.

Anyways carry on about what matters, the animals and anyone that has ideas on how to figure out where some of these snakes might have gone, would be great.

Since Ashley is obviously NOT going to make an attempt to rectify the situation or contact buyers, or be otherwise forthcoming and honest, we need to try to find these people.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #532
Elizabethlea27
I agree. I wish the word could be sent out with a wider net than this thread. Facebook? I know rtb.net is a lost cause. Maybe share the thread on all the local texas forums and see what happens? My thought is that the people who especially won't see this thread and need to are people who are local to Ashley and do not frequent larger forums. As for ones who are not forum users at all, we can only hope that word of mouth from local forums etc will reach them?

Old 12-24-2010, 01:04 AM   #533
boaterr
Wow, this is awful!

Old 12-24-2010, 01:09 AM   #534
amercnwmn
Some of the forum admins on other sites have been viewing the thread, whether they choose to share the info is up to them.

As far as facebook, I have a rather long standing rant going.

Although I apparently got "overzealous" in my posts recently and have been put in temporary "time out" from posting comments. *sits in corner with "dunce" cap on*

But yes, the BOI is a GREAT source of info, but not everyone is aware of it, and there are even more that don't go to forums.
My concern is local ads, pet shops and shows (smaller) that she may attend with the intention of unloading snakes. Maybe some of the local Texas folks will help monitor the situation to protect others.

I think anyone who has been in the hobby long enough has had, or knows someone who has been burned by an unethical dealer.

It's a bad deal. When people won't "police" themselves, all you can do is try to put out "APBs" on unethical folks.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:40 AM   #535
RachelSS
sigh

Old 12-24-2010, 04:01 AM   #536
Angel Rojas
Well I for one can tell you that that jamp didn't leave in that condition or looked like that when I shipped him to her. And she also lied in that ad that she posted, when she said that he was a 5 time proven breeder.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:15 AM   #537
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Well I for one can tell you that that jamp didn't leave in that condition or looked like that when I shipped him to her. And she also lied in that ad that she posted, when she said that he was a 5 time proven breeder.
Hahaha... Woooow.. it just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you SO much for posting that.

Can you give us anymore detailed information about the snake up to the point that you sold it to her?

Old 12-24-2010, 04:16 AM   #538
Elizabethlea27
Somehow I am not surprised anymore, Mr. Rojas, after all the other things she has been shown as having done.

Oh look, one "guest" is still reading! Hi Ash. I wonder how long before you rebuff this slander against your "good name?", and "just want to clarify"/lie your way out of one specific detail, and completely ignore any real issue, once again....

Old 12-24-2010, 04:17 AM   #539
RachelSS
still has snakes for sale here too

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...T4/For%20Sale/

Old 12-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #540
RachelSS
I'm not sure if she's actually selling through photobucket or if she has those but I guess it doesn't hurt to post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd