Inquiry Nick Lillis – XtremVipereXotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2016, 01:21 PM   #11
Chris Kennard
What are the chances that, of the two of you, neither of you know it's against the rules to use the same account? Just for starters...

Old 12-31-2016, 01:28 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
You and Daddy type awefully similar...

Old 12-31-2016, 01:38 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
IM GOING TO SOLVE THIS NOW SO YOU DONT HAVE TO STALK MY LIFE ANY LONGER. I AM 22 MY DAD IS 52 WE SHARE THE SAME ACCOUNT. HE HAS SOLD ANIMALS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS. THE ANIMALS YOUR SEEING IN CEDAR AND CHICKEN CAGES ARE ONLY IN THERE FOR ME TO TAKE EASY PICTURES. AS FOR THE SALVADOR BEING HELD BY ITS "NECK" IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY IM NOT HOLDING IT BY ITS NECK. IT IS AGGRESSIVE RIGHT OUT OF CAGE WHICH IS WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURES. OTHERWISE IVE HAD HIM FOR TWO YEARS NO PROBLEM. MY RESCUE POST ON CRAIGSLIST ARE AN ACTUAL THING. WE RESCUE AND REHOME ANIMALS ON OUR SPARE TIME. IM JUST TRYING TO FATHOM WHY YOU GUYS ARE GOING THRU SO MUCH HASSLE TO TRY AND RUIN SOMEONES REPUTATION THAT IS DOING NOTHING WRONG AND JUST TRYING TO SELL AND BUY REPTILES.
Warning: Because the rule on this site is ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON, ONE PERSON PER ACCOUNT.

New accounts are *free* for everyone, so you really have no defensible reason to share an account on this site.

The REASON for this is accountability. We want every word posted on this site to have an unambiguous owner. Two or more people sharing and posting on a single account defeats this goal. So we take whatever steps we can to prevent the ambiguity and plausible deniability you apparently wish to engage in.

I am sorry, but if this situation is not suitable for you, then you have come to the wrong place to try to sell your reptiles. Either comply, leave voluntarily, or be removed involuntarily. It's just THAT simple.

And fyi, management of this site does not make or break anyone's reputation. We just take steps to make sure that someone is capable of doing so themselves with as little confusion as possible about WHO is actually saying WHAT.

Old 12-31-2016, 01:43 PM   #14
XtremVipereXotics
No problem my father will create a new account. But how is it right for someone to write about personal appearance and stalk someones social media.

Old 12-31-2016, 01:54 PM   #15
Chris Kennard
No need to change your typing habit on our account. Looking forward to hearing from Dad on his new account with correct name and address displayed.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #16
DavidBeard
If the red flags here were any bigger they would......be giant red flags? I got nothing, but this is shady as all get out.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:03 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
No problem my father will create a new account. But how is it right for someone to write about personal appearance and stalk someones social media.
I have no interest in being heavy handed about what omeone writes here, as long as the discussion remains ON TOPIC, nor what they may do elsewhere. As for stalking on social media, I thought that was the PURPOSE of having a social media account? To have people follow you? My job here is ONLY to enforce the rules of this site. Meaning HOW they say something, instead of WHAT they may say.

Sorry, I am not following this thread, and cannot comment on your appearance and what someone may or may not have said about it. If you feel that your appearance is perfectly OK, then just ignore what people say. "Sticks and stones", and all that stuff.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:06 PM   #18
Fangthane
Quote:
HE HAS SOLD ANIMALS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS.
It seems counterintuitive that such an old pro wouldn't have left a noticeable online footprint after such a long career in buying/selling animals, yet Google seems almost entirely devoid of any mention of anyone with the surname "Lillis" being involved in animal sales - except for your sudden appearance here on Fauna, that is. What's your dad's name? For someone who's directly involved with such an active player, it also seems a bit odd that the only hits on a search of your phone number lead back to the ads placed on this site.
Quote:
But how is it right for someone to write about personal appearance and stalk someones social media.
If you don't want people to have the information, maybe you should be a bit more selective about what you choose put in the public domain.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:12 PM   #19
XtremVipereXotics
Thank you. I do understand that I should be ignoring what others say and ignoring the stalking he has done, but what he posted was completely irrelevant and off topic from what this website stands for. I have not done anything wrong. I have also had many, many positive interactions with others on here but none with Mike, therefore he had no reason to post any of what he did. I have had personal friends contact me questioning why someone would go out of their way to post something like that on this website... thats HOW irrelevant it is. I may be new to Fauna but I know this is not what this website stands for. This website is to buy and sell animals, yet he is using it to create personal drama which has nothing to do with animals. He commented numerous times on my beard. What does that have to do with anything? I made a mistake by sharing this account with my father but that has already been resolved. That is the only mistake I have made. Im sorry to bombard you with posts. Thank you for your time.
-Nick Lillis

Old 12-31-2016, 02:30 PM   #20
Chris Kennard
The "classifieds" section of this website is for buying and selling animals. Not the BOI. But surely you know that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!