Inquiry Nick Lillis – XtremVipereXotics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:32 PM   #61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I suggest that mike and john take their squabbles to pms, rather than trash yet another BOI thread, is this two today already? Or three?
Please lets just stay on the topic at hand!
Thank you
I think it's three but I'll double check.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:43 PM   #62
Chris Kennard
Enough already!

Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #63
tlmoon
Agree! Knock off the petty insults, Mike and John. You've both probably gotten infractions from a mod for some of that language. I'm going to give you both the benefit of the doubt that you were up late for new year's and are cranky as a result!

Anyway, to the topic of the thread: a perfectly valid question was asked of Nick, and he responded like a huffy teenager. Which takes something that could be easily explained and makes it into a bigger issue. It's not the BOI, or the people asking how a 22 year old has 30 years of experience in reptiles creating the concern, but rather the 22 year old who acts like a cranky 12 year old when asked a reasonable question.

A person who REALLY has 30 years of experience and runs a rescue does not need to get nasty when asked a question about his experience. He could just say, "sorry for the confusion, this is Nick's dad. Here's our reptile rescue info..". So when the question is answered in an all caps "buzz off" type of answer, naturally that raises red flags.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM   #64
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
So you are now telling us you were lying when you said this....

I suggest everyone just read the thread, it is chock full of Brunner lies, accounts of forgeries, and the entertaining story of his wedding ring. A classic, not to be missed.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=585603

Exactly.

Brunner and Nick, your both liars. Brunner, you're a thief and con-artist in addition to that.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:26 PM   #65
the bratt
Ok, Im gonna step in with my 2 cents. Have any of you ordered from Nick?? My guess is no, if you have done buisness with him like i did you would not be slamming on him. Nick was very professional and accomadating to my order and i got top notch animals from him. He even went above and beyond for me to get my animals. In closing before you pass judgment give him a chance..judge not lest ye be judged.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:55 PM   #66
the bratt
Ok im gonna throw in my 2 cents. Have any of you guys ordered from nick?? My guess is no because if you had done buisness with him you would know that he is very professional and doesnt try to blow smoke when you ask him something. He even went above and beyond the normal to make sure i got my animals in prestine condition. So before you jump to conclusions about him and his buisness give them the benefit of the doubt. I did and i would do it again any day. Judge not lest ye be judged folks..

Old 02-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #67
SobekSerpents
We have just judged him based off his strange behavior here on fauna...

Old 02-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #68
the bratt
From what i understand his father and him run the buisness. And from my experience with them i have no complaints whatsoever. These guys are legit and im very pleased with my order from them.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:51 PM   #69
the bratt
I have done buisness with Nick And found it to be a great experience. He actualy above and beyond to get me my critters. I would do buisness with him again any day.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:52 PM   #70
the bratt
Oops sorry phone went nuts..sent my drafts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!