For Sale Several Cresteds - Males, Females, & babies/juvies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
kkreptiles
Several Cresteds - Males, Females, & babies/juvies

Male
First up is Vince - a 100% pinstripe with awesome laterals. Fires up very dark - black (not fully fired in pic). Sired some amazing full pinners and faded pinners for me. $350 +ship (Or buy with Steel for $600 +ship)

Female. Not fired in this pic.
Steel was paired with Vince and has lost her tail since this photo. She fires up dark like Vince and produces great quality babies with him. $350 +ship

A baby out of Steel x Vince - NFS

Female.
Rose is a rosy red extreme harlequin female. She has also lost her tail since this picture. $150 +ship

Unsexed (sorry for the pic quality)
This juvenile isn't fired up, but has an awesome fully creamy and pinned back and good laterals. Will be a good breeder, male or female. $150 +ship

Male
Ghoul is an AC Reptile Halloween line male. I consider him more of a harlequin, however. Fires up nice chocolaty brown and is crowned. $75 +ship/supp

Unsexed
This picture was taken a while ago of this guy (pretty jumpy) and has developed his tiger stripes and color more since. A good looking little tiger - just have no room in our collection anymore for it. $100 +ship/supp

Male
We were going to pair him with the tiger baby above, but we're slimming down and decided to pass him on too. I wouldn't mind not selling him however - I'm a bit partial to him :P Nice brindle boy with neat fire up colors. $150 +ship

Male
Zero is a crowned patternless yellow boy with a couple of ink blotches. He does have a bit of a temper on him, but would make a great yellow group poster male. $100 +ship/supp

Female
Grape is a buckskin harley female who fires up a few different ways. She's produced some nice, near full, pinners for me when paired with partial (approx 60-70%) pinners. $125 +ship/supp

Female
Gex is a Halloween Harley. She fires up a nice dark chocolate brown, almost black, and the orange on her dorsal gets very vibrant in color. $200 +ship

We also have 6 unsexed babies from this year. $40ea or take them all for $200 +ship
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!