2 Male Bearded Dragons + Cage and Accessories For SALE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #21
harmonysmom
I missed the post about you offering....but, I'd have to be talked through proper everything to make sure they are comfortable and everything over. It's part of the reason I wanted to do pick up because I am unfamiliar with how to do something like that.

Talk me through it, and let me know exactly what I would need, and who I'd have to go through to do it, and I can tell you how much it would run....etc....
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #22
sjsexotics
oh i actually pm ed you about it maybe you did not check there I ship through shipyourreptiles.com they have a video on there site of exactly how to ship them. you probable cant get a foam insulated box from your shipping store but if they do have them thatis the best if they do not then just a box is fine since weather here is very warm perfect temp for dragons right now to be shipped actually and if you email me sheenaschlytter@gmail.com I can help you more and give me your zip and shipping info and I can email you a lable to pringt out and tape to the box when you ship them thanks sheena

Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #23
sjsexotics
funny she makes it sound like she does just want them to go to a good home and never got my pm but them pms me

"I've already found a buyer for the big one...but little one is still available if you want him. I'll let him go for $25 + shipping considering he's so little and what not."

so money is more important then there walfare I was goint to pay shipping toget them out of a bad situationlike I am going to pay for a little male that maybe sick or full of worms

Old 06-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
TeguTerra03
u still have them thanks email me at jjreddick03@gmx.com thanks

Old 06-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #25
shinezilla
Hey Amber , you should take them to the All Animal Expo at the Dupage County Fairgrounds this Sunday. You'll have better luck trying to get them placed and it'll be local.

*Cough* Get off her case, she wants to get them to someone who can better care for them and "support" them. Cages do get nasty, not all dragons are special enough to where they can sweep their shpoop under a rock like mine did today =p

Old 06-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #26
Gina Gauvin
Lightbulb

Bringing them to the fair is a great idea. I would not give them away though. If someone is willing to pay an adoption fee, they're more than likely to take them to a vet, and take better care of them, rather than something easily gotten, easily disposed of. Not intended to insult anyone. Just my personal experience with being a rescuer for years.
Also I would not ship them without a properly insulated box. It protects them from being crushed by a heavier box, and it get's about 20 degrees in the sky anytime of the year. The insulation will contain the temps a little longer.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:21 PM   #27
neko arrowood
would u sell the smaller one sepert and fed x it?

Old 08-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #28
carol.carol15
hello

i would love 2 buy these 2 and the tank and accessories umm one ouestion do u think i could maybe lower you down 2 150$ well if that is at all possible please contact me thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread