For Sale MALE FLAME BEARDY $100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
vmartino
MALE FLAME BEARDY $100

I have this awesome male flame bearded dragon that I need to give a new home because I will be moving shortly. This pictures dont do him justice! He is about two years old and ready to breed. I am asking $100 for him and for another $50 you can take his cage with bowl, bedding, plants, and driftwood.

Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
Lennifer
Hi! I may be interested as I am currently looking for another Bearded Dragon. What size enclosure do u have for him? Thx!

~Sandy

Old 04-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
vmartino
The enclosure is a 40 gallon glass tank with a screen top.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Desert Dragons
How large is he and how much does he weigh?
Thank you,
Gloria

Old 04-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
DRAGONZ!!!!
will you ship if so contact me for immediate payment i would really like him

Old 04-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
Lennifer
Wink

Sorry I am just now getting back. I only have access to the Internet while @ work. Is he still available? If so, where r u located & are u willing to ship if we are not w/in driving distance? Thanks so much

Old 04-14-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
vmartino
Lennifer, I live in the White Marsh area. What area are you in? I would prefer to not ship him if that's at all possible.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
Snogard Dragons
If Lennifer doesn't take him, I may be interested in him. I live in Gaithersburg and I'm willing to meet to pick him up. My e-mail is brad.privett@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
Lennifer
Oh actually...that is w/in driving distance of where I am! lol! I located in Carroll County Maryland. Is he friendly?? Just asking because I have heard some stories about a few "rare" mean beardies! lol! I am def interested in taking him as long as he won't bite me! lol! I also need to go home & talk this over with my fianc'e to make sure he is ok with this. We were originally planning to get another Beardie but we were going to get a female. I will get back to u tomorrow morning with an answer & if my fiance' is ok with it, we could come pick him up this weekend I wish I could e-mail u directly w a few more questions but I don't want to put my e-mail where every1 can see it. I know my fiance will have a few questions such as...

How old is he?
What is his diet?
What kind of UVB light do u have? The long tube or the coil? Please tell me the brank & maker.
What kind of substrate are u using?

Sry to be a pain! lol
Thanks again

~Sandy

Old 04-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
Lennifer
Good morning.

I'm very sorry but I am not going to be able to take him as my fiance has already put a deposit down with someone else as a surprise! Man he such a pretty boy too Brad, if u get him...please post some pics! lol Good luck on finding him a new home

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread