CB 10 month Male L.williamsi gecko f/s.. Pix inside. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
JonRich
CB 10 month Male L.williamsi gecko f/s.. Pix inside.

10 month old L.williamsi (Electric Blue DayGecko) F/S
As the title states I have a extra beautiful young male Lygodactlus williamsi (electric blue day gecko)..

I needed a female badly, but the vendor that had an available female would only sell her with a male as a pair. So i ended up buying ANOTHER male. This male i will keep as new blood for my group. But i already have several CB (captive bred) males. So i have one to offer to the public for a veryyy fair price.

Asking $60 FIRM (+ shipping, usually $40 to most states) . * I will not ship outside of the US

There are WC animals out there that are selling for twice that

Shipping ONLY Monday-Wed (weather permitting). I reserve the right to screen possibly buyers. These guys are critically endangered and I would like him to go to someone who would have plans to acquire a female and breed them to help get their #s up in captivity. I reserve the right to screen possibly buyers.

Thanks again

You can e-mail me at JonRich918@aol.com
Jon Richardson . Located in Manhattan NYC

This is the Exact male up for grabs, showing some really nice blues. Very healthy and eating FruitFlies, small crickets and small B.dubia roaches. Also on CGD and fruit babyfood

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
captive bred, day gecko, lygodactylus, williamsi