Casey Hulse / Natures Spirit Reptiles - Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
oregonboas
Thumbs up Casey Hulse / Natures Spirit Reptiles - Great Guy!

Casey was a big help, I bred a pair of 4 year old Hog Island boas for the first time this year. After a ton of research I concluded that a 10 bin rack would be sufficient for her first litter, so I picked up one of his Snake Shacks. To my surprise she dropped an amazing litter of 15 and one stillborn. Being so pleased with the total transaction of the first rack, I called Casey and gave him the good news, but was temporarily short of the funds for an additional rack. Casey was "Johnny on the spot " and shipped me out another quality rack the first of the following week. He showed customer care that he did not have to, he really went the extra mile in my opinion. Both racks are great and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

THANKS CASEY!

Old 06-16-2005, 02:45 AM   #2
DAND
Thumbs up

Casey is definitely one of the good guys!

Old 06-16-2005, 04:03 AM   #3
brucestephenson
Casey Hulse/Natures Spirit Reptiles is a wonderful person. Very polite and nice with well-built products. A great example for the rest of us to follow.

I have just ordered another $425.00 large Helix incubator from him which is the best incubator on the market.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:07 PM   #4
Gronk
I also had another great transaction with Casey..as usual !

Picked up a Helix incubator from him last week...his stuff is great and he and his Wife are super people !

Old 06-16-2005, 02:13 PM   #5
Alias47
Since this is a 'new' thread about Casey, I figured I better chime in here as well...

I have purchased several racks and several snakes from Casey this year. I had the privledge of living close enough to pick everything up from him, either at his house or at a show. The fact that he would invite me into his house to show my his collection when meeting me for the first time speaks volumes about his generosity and friendliness. For everyone who has not had a chance to meet Casey and his lovely wife Darla face to face, I hope you all do someday. Two of the most genuine, honest, kindest people I have ever met anywhere. They are both hold a wealth of knowledge about reptiles and the reptile industry. His racks are spectacular and his animals are even better than that. I look forward to the next time I get to do business with him, just because I enjoy the inevitable conversation that comes along with it.

Glad he pretends to tolerate my incessant blabbering ...My wife doesn't let me out of my cage very often

Old 06-16-2005, 04:17 PM   #6
MGReptiles
Plain and simple Casey is the man!!! He has awsome animals as well as racks too!!!

Old 06-17-2005, 02:35 AM   #7
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs up Casey & Darla, superb customer service!

Hi everyone,

I agree with the positive comments given thus far in this thread as well as many other positive threads pertaining to Casey & Darla. I have been doing business with Casey for some time now and I never had any issues with their products and or customer service! Casey and Darla definitely go the extra mile for their customers, simply outstanding! Thanks so much for your time and have a great day/evening.

Best Wishes,

Old 06-19-2005, 12:21 PM   #8
SPJ
You can't go wrong with Casey.

His racks are built very well and the customer service is awesome.

Definitely one of the good guys.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:02 PM   #9
collisonzoo
Thumbs up The best racks on the market

We recently purchased a hatchling rack from Casey. Every hatchling kingsnake we put in that rack ate within the first 24 hours out of the egg, many of them within the first 2 hours! We even had several hatchling cornsnakes eat before their first shed, something we never saw before we started using the rack. I should also mention that all of these eggs were incubated in one of Casey's incubators, and we have not lost any eggs due to incubation problems this year! Casey's racks and incubators are definitely the best on the market, and Casey and Darla are two of the best people in the reptile industry!

Old 07-18-2005, 11:12 AM   #10
mmeade
Thumbs up I hope to buy more

I just received a 10 hole hatchling rack from Casey and I'm another happy customer. Next time I think I'll check out his quantity discount.

One week from order to receipt is pretty durned impressive!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!