Good Guy Richard Ceniceros - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Matt Turner
Richard Ceniceros

To echo Richard's kind words, our trade went very smooth and I got some top-notch boas that I am really stoked about! He is a good guy for sure. Honest and a talented breeder, buy your boas from this guy!

Matt Turner

Old 04-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
ShadowAceD
Richard is an awesome guy. A few months back I purchased a gorgeous Orange Tail Hypo Pastel Dream Jungle from him and she is amazing. Nice robust animal with a great temperment.

He is definitely one of the Good Guys.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Burmdude20
I would have to disagree, I would never buy anything from Richard! My brother and I bought three snakes from him last year he spent $550 on 1.1 O.T. triple hets and a DH snow, needless to say they all died and Richard said all he would do is give him $50 bucks off another order. They were all kept in a rack with other boas, kept warm, fed and watered the same as 6 others were and his boas were the only ones that we had problems with just dying off. So $50 from a $550 order sounds fair right NOT!

Old 04-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
bwt501
I think you would have to determine what they died of before you can place blame on someone else.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
ShadowAceD
I'd be inclined to believe that as well.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
Burmdude20
Um never had any other problems with any other snakes sorry so incline that, when they arrived they were some of the smallest boas so maybe he just sold them too early guess the no heat pack and crappy packing probably didn't help. Nothing like pissin' $550 down the drain at least you guys had good experiences? Oh and I did pal one died of an URI from no heat during shipping even the meds didn't help, another died the day after feeding and the other just dropped dead - the vet couldn't figure out why the other two died but said they looked too small to sell? Oh like I said never had problems with anyone else's snakes I bought around the same time so INCLINE THAT THANK YOU. Richard still didn't stand behind his animals would have been happy with just one replacement and oddly enough he didn't even want to do that so.............

Old 04-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #7
bwt501
I think Richards side of the story will shed a lot of light on your claims. And I think you will be getting a visit from the Fauna quarantine police as a result of your husbandry techniques. I'm sure they will chime in soon.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
ShadowAceD
Got any e-mails between you and Richard?

Old 04-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
Burmdude20
Um like I said my bother bought them so I don't, husbandry techniques - eat me pal theres nothing wrong with my husbandry so chime that in. I've been keeping herps for about 15 years and the boas we got from him are the only ones that have ever died so huh husbandry maybe I should teach you "fauna popo's" some husbandry techs? God I was just stating what went on I've been here way longer then you guys, it happened about a year and a half ago so I doubt he has any emails left but I can definitely check. We've pretty much cut it as a loss since it's been so long but it's pretty f'd up that he did business that way. Maybe in the future you should ask people questions instead of attacking them, people like you are the reason I quit using this forum. That's why we left this forum in the first place all the people that were on then did the same thing?

Old 04-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
ShadowAceD
I'm not attacking you, you're the one being defensive. I'm just asking for proof if you have it. That is a valid question.