Info Chris Davis - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
Here's a solid example of deflection if I ever saw one.
I do believe you are right, Lauren, he is deflecting away from the issue of his intentionally cheating this buyer.
However,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
new stipulations that Chris creates at the last minute (provide ID, agree to not post any grievances etc).
Chris is in fact trying to keep his past out of this and put the hush on Jason here, and trying to sculpt what readers see because he realizes that readers might very well think of how they are going to end up if they do business with him.
So I do believe readers should get a gander at how Chris has handled adversity in the past. It is relevant to how he is handling this issue. So here's a starter.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=chris+davis

Old 12-28-2018, 05:03 PM   #32
calebroad
I have reviewed the correspondences, and Jason did in fact agree to the offer. (In August). I will be at my desktop shortly, and I will post supporting documentation. And in protest of boi attacks, I will hereby invoke the clause. And the turtle number five shall be returned at my expense.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:20 PM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Well, now wait just a minute Nick. I am not at my office right now, and I don’t have the information in front of me. But, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe that Jason did accept my offer for the two perfect beautiful animals, and he even advised me to let him know once the female started eating. Then via email, I did advise as agreed. Then everything went quiet, several days later I received an email, saying the boi will have to sort it out. This language indicates to me, that he was surrending his benefit to the joys of the BOI.

In that regard, he would have accepted the offer. This nullifying any previous offer. And only being owed his number five turtle.

So, I believe I have a valid argument to only provide that one turtle. Since you have declined my most recent offer, I will post the findings of the August offer, along with any supporting documents. I mean, assuming that my memory is correct of course.

And then, we will just stick with that offer. There is no question I have made every reasonable attempt to resolve this. But instead you’d rather continue to squabble and bust my chops.

And speaking of credibility, you made a pact to me, that we had buried the hatchet. And that you and I would never do any business, in any capacity.

But all along, you’ve chit chatted, you’ve quietly back stabbed, you’ve banned me from groups, only to have your bans on me lifted by the group owners. And you actually believe nobody knows your back there, in the shadows. That my friend, is a credibility issue.
I did not decline your most recent offer and am not in a position to decide on such a thing. Are you confused as to whom you are replying?

Post that contract you have avoided posting. It seems there is a reason you have been dodging that.

Try not to exaggerate with your pact talk. While I have no inclination to do business with you and I have not raised issues regarding your episode that I started a BOI thread about, that is irrelevant to calling it as I see it with your subsequent poor behavior - like failing to make good on your deal with Jason, your lying in various threads in which you post, and the like. I dropped the old matter years ago. You bring it up repeatedly.

Regarding a Facebook group, I was the second admin to block you from it and that second instance was because that group has a policy pertaining to demonstrably scamming or ripping off its members (which was later made "official" rather than in spirit alone). You were allowed back in based on benefit of the doubt regarding your argument.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:25 PM   #34
Akiranar
Quote:
I have reviewed the correspondences, and Jason did in fact agree to the offer. (In August). I will be at my desktop shortly, and I will post supporting documentation. And in protest of boi attacks, I will hereby invoke the clause. And the turtle number five shall be returned at my expense.
You mean like the documentation about Andrew Popp that you claimed you had and promised you would provide but never did?

Yeah. I don't believe you will.

To quote an internet meme... Pics or it didn't happen.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:26 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
And in protest of boi attacks, I will hereby invoke the clause.
You are using this site as a (nother) reason to cheat Jason?

Old 12-28-2018, 05:33 PM   #36
Turtle 77541
Please post the details of this clause in your 2015 contract regarding sending back albino red ear #5. That clause was for in the contract in case of a scenario that you had a complete loss of ability to send me two caramel pinks.

I agreed to you terms in August 2018 to send me two caramels. After this agreement you added the requirement that I will send you my ID it receive nothing. At that point I told you that you can deal with me through the BOI.

You are claiming that my acceptance of some terms in August 2018 (that you later sabotaged by tacking on new demands) gives you clearance to invoke a clause that only pertains to you not physically having any caramel breeding stock due to a catastrophic loss on your end.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:09 PM   #37
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Please post the details of this clause in your 2015 contract regarding sending back albino red ear #5. That clause was for in the contract in case of a scenario that you had a complete loss of ability to send me two caramel pinks.

I agreed to you terms in August 2018 to send me two caramels. After this agreement you added the requirement that I will send you my ID it receive nothing. At that point I told you that you can deal with me through the BOI.

You are claiming that my acceptance of some terms in August 2018 (that you later sabotaged by tacking on new demands) gives you clearance to invoke a clause that only pertains to you not physically having any caramel breeding stock due to a catastrophic loss on your end.
Okay, so you admit that you did accept the terms of our new agreement. Therefore, you have saved me the time of posting the screenshots.

I had made you a very nice offer in August of 2018. And the turtles were yours. It was a done deal, then you strayed away from that offer. And lets please also not forget the multiple cash included offers that I made you, and we agreed to, but then you changed your mind.

Now, I have made you more promising offers, of which none have been accepted. But now Lucille comes careening in here sideways like a big fat wrecking ball, and blindsides us all. I believe you are trying in good faith Jason, to rectify this situation. And I have every intention to make you feel whole. And I have every opportunity and ability to make you whole. And I do not deny that I owe you.

But if the giant wrecking ball is swinging around, it wont help, I assure you. There is no amount of trying to humiliate me, degrade me, or demonize me, that will be effective.

If there is anything to take away from Lucille posting any past inquires, it shows, that I have never, and will never back down from her wrecking ball style. I can simply post the screenshots, I will turn off all notifications, and you can sit here and read Lucille, the wrecking balls insults all night. Go ahead, your call.

You want to enter into fresh negotiations, or you want to have a date night with Lucille, the big fat wrecking ball?

Old 12-28-2018, 06:18 PM   #38
Akiranar
Quote:
Okay, so you admit that you did accept the terms of our new agreement. Therefore, you have saved me the time of posting the screenshots.
Called it. Figured he would find a way to double speak and worm his way out of posting concrete proof like he always does.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:38 PM   #39
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
I had made you a very nice offer in August of 2018. And the turtles were yours. It was a done deal, then you strayed away from that offer.
How did he "stray from the offer"? When you changed the terms by requiring he send a photo ID?

Old 12-28-2018, 06:53 PM   #40
calebroad
Last Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Called it. Figured he would find a way to double speak and worm his way out of posting concrete proof like he always does.
Here are the last four screenshots, I think they are posted correctly. He did accept the deal. Also, while others call me names, I have received an infraction for "name calling".

I have more than proved my cause, and also I have made repeated good faith attempt after good faith attempt to resolve this. But as I originally stated. No remedy is good enough, and I simply cannot resolve this. However, I am very satisfied and happy with the effort I applied in trying. In August the deal was done and agreed, I had no idea Jason did or did not like one or two of the obligations I required. I had no opportunity to resolve it.

If the roles were reversed, I would have accepted the first offers, but I would have definitely accepted the sweeter offers that followed the first offers of which I rejected, but then, I would have most certainly accepted todays offers, of which followed an avalanche of other offers that I had rejected or gone back on. But the roles are not reversed, and I cannot make sense of another persons decision making.

This is my final post on this Inquire. I failed to resolve the matter at hand, and I apologize. I can try very hard, but in the end, I am only a guy that tried hard, but failed. So that is that, and I am disabling notifications, and will not return. I am surprised that all my old and current offers where refused, in exchange for this. But they were refused, and that, is that. Wishing everyone the very best. - Chris Davis
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis