Info Chris Davis - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2018, 09:52 AM   #51
Andy_G
Chris Davis, the only thing your final post shows is that you're trying to keep him quiet. A "I will fulfil my end of the agreement, but only if you're quiet about it" message. What a squirmy crooked pathetic unprofessional way to conduct yourself. On top of that, letting go imperfect animals too? Quite shameful. If you really think you're in the right even a little bit in regards to this deal, I truly think you should either seek help from a medical professional or give up whatever substance you're abusing because it is doing your judgement and perception of reality a great disservice.

Old 12-29-2018, 11:38 AM   #52
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
ITS SO EASY......send him two turtles, caramels 100% het snow or just caramels....and I assume the deal was for two PERFECTS - dont send some rejects.,...... The right thing to do, its to late to back out of it, and IMO as a breeder, and someone who wants customers happy, I would send him 4 and not be a cheapo for the delays and problems - or een a pair of yearlings as you took three years away from his breeding projects and a value of $3-4k from what they cost now! you would probably save your reputation atleast partially -
I completely agree with you. The whole issue of time versus money is one of the greatest sources of contention I have with Chris. He states several times that I suddenly out of nowhere had all of this hostility toward him in August 2018. This issue of getting things so late and the loss of value is the main reason. Chris told me he had two het for snows that will be ready soon. I was happy to accept these from. Then he made a comment asking me is I would send him some extra money or turtles since these were het for snow and not just regular caramels. I started to get irritated at this comment. For one, his contract specifically says I could pick two from him even if they were visual snows. Additionally I had already waited years and lost a lot of time and money on what could have been. Caramels were valued at $2500 in 2016. I told Chris I was already losing out big time by getting these now versus in 2016. He became very defensive and told me that my statement of saying that I am "losing big time" makes him cringe.

I am under the impression that he honestly believes to this day, even if I receive them 4 years later, that I got my self an outstanding deal from him. He exaggerates the value of whatever he is offering and diminishes the value of you are giving him to a ridiculous extent. You can see an example of that in the screenshot he posted of the chat him and I had. He claims his het for snow caramels are worth 3 times what my normal caramel pinks are worth.

Old 12-29-2018, 01:30 PM   #53
Akiranar
Anyone know if these het for snow caramels are from the turtles that Chris got from Popp? Cause that was a giant drama we never heard from again.

Old 12-29-2018, 01:47 PM   #54
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Anyone know if these het for snow caramels are from the turtles that Chris got from Popp? Cause that was a giant drama we never heard from again.
If I remember correctly, Chris told me the het for snow caramel hatchlings came from a snow female that mated with a caramel male. I think the turtles from Popp were albinos that are supposed to be het for snow and but not actual snows. I’m not sure if the albinos from Popp ever proved to be het for snow or not. Chris would have to answer that.

Old 12-29-2018, 02:30 PM   #55
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
If I remember correctly, Chris told me the het for snow caramel hatchlings came from a snow female that mated with a caramel male. I think the turtles from Popp were albinos that are supposed to be het for snow and but not actual snows. I’m not sure if the albinos from Popp ever proved to be het for snow or not. Chris would have to answer that.
And if you read the long thread about Popp and with how you see Chris is here on this thread... I would never trust Chris' word. Ever. He's shown time and time again that he is a drama queen who lives off of trying to make himself the victim of his own greed and idiocy.

He owes you two turtles and he should have never sent that one that still had a yolk sac showing. The fact that he had a very long response full of double speak and wants to keep you quiet shows that he knows that he was going to get reamed out on this forum.

He knew he was doing you wrong and the fact that he thinks it is okay to sell off all the turtles and not give you what he owes you shows that he is also a crook like he loves to scream about those that "done him wrong".

Old 12-29-2018, 02:47 PM   #56
tlmoon
Yet more reason to NEVER do business with Chris Davis. He has a long history of here of childish behavior, histrionic attacks on anyone who disagrees with him, and a total inability to see reason. From what we've seen in the BOI, he's impossible to deal with and if you have any issues with him at all, expect a lot of drama and personal attacks.

Now we have him ripping off someone who made a deal in good faith, THREE years ago. There are no ifs, ands, or buts here. The guy has been waiting for THREE years. It is insane that he would have to continue to wait for turtles to be hatched in 2019. The OP has been more than patient and reasonable. Chris has taken total advantage of that. Time to man up and make the OP whole on his part of the deal.

Icing on the cake - demanding the OP provide ID and the "no whining, griping, etc" clause. WOW. The OP has every right to complain all he wants due to Chris's failure to make good on the deal.

Old 12-29-2018, 03:17 PM   #57
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Icing on the cake - demanding the OP provide ID and the "no whining, griping, etc" clause. WOW. The OP has every right to complain all he wants due to Chris's failure to make good on the deal.
I find it funny and telling that Chris has a "no bad guy claims" when he has claimed to fly out to Miami and Las Vegas to take people to court and screams his head off about what a victim he is on here.

Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 PM   #58
Chris Kennard
Nothing shocking here regarding Chris Davis' behavior. Sneaky and deceptive right out of the gates! A pre-written, premeditated response portraying himself as such a victim. In his screenshots he wants this guy to agree to no grievances, before OR AFTER THE FINAL deal, LMAO! That has scam written all over it.

Old 12-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #59
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Chris Davis, the only thing your final post shows is that you're trying to keep him quiet. A "I will fulfil my end of the agreement, but only if you're quiet about it" message. What a squirmy crooked pathetic unprofessional way to conduct yourself. On top of that, letting go imperfect animals too? Quite shameful. If you really think you're in the right even a little bit in regards to this deal, I truly think you should either seek help from a medical professional or give up whatever substance you're abusing because it is doing your judgement and perception of reality a great disservice.

Old 12-29-2018, 08:16 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
histrionic attacks on anyone who disagrees with him
I think his nastiness is a calculated attempt to make those who either disagree with him or who point out that he has screwed over those he has deals with, be quiet. He certainly managed to send nastiness my way, although I am mindful that his real bat sugar crazies like what he posted to me are created mostly for those who post the most effective and skillful questions and information.

I don't think he has realized that the BOI is a service to the reptile community and as such, people making points or asking questions don't back down because doing so would both invite future poor behavior by Bad Guys, and decrease the effectiveness of the BOI.

I do think that his escalating tantrums and lack of control will show anyone who thinks of doing business with him, what they are in for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis