Diliute anery stripe corn best possible mate? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-08-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
RoachCoach
Diliute anery stripe corn best possible mate?

Hey folks, I got this lovely female anery cornsnake as a hatchling. I've now had her for about 10 months, so she's close to being a yearling. I'm going to wait conservatively until she's a good 3 years old to mate her (I'd rather she has at least one empty clutch before mating), but for the time being I'm looking for a boyfriend for her so I can have a breeding project set up by the time she's mature.

So, I've been doing a bit of research on some possible morphs I could mate her with, but I wanted to ask you guys and see what your suggestions are. Right now my ideal snake to pair her with would be a Hypo stripe albino, as I believe this would produce ghost stripes or possibly opal/bubblegum stripes? I'm not exactly clear on the genetic lineages of each morph as I'm going purely from what I've read on Iansvivarium.

Thanks so much in advance, and here's a picture of the snake in question (her name is soot)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!