Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #191
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post

This is what I grasp:

1. Adam owes debts and has not paid one of them, in fact allowed the largest debt to remain unpaid while he ducked and dodged (of course, because of personal problems and internet issues).

2. Other customers have come forth, and only by coming forth have they been able to get their situations resolved (before posting, they hadn't heard anything from Adam).

3. The excuse of personal problems is OVER USED. I am frankly TIRED of reading about personal problems being an excuse for stealing (sorry..after that length of time, it amounts to stealing in my book).

4. Adam apparently has too many personal problems to respond himself, but has time for shows and the like and building another business where he may be able to get FREE and tax free money.

5. I am not so convinced that the debt will be paid in 6 months, because of prior behavior, and in fact, the OP didn't get a payment plan..why should Adam?

This is what I understand from what I read. I could be way off base.
Keep it going, Deb. The more you post, the more you display what an ass your really are. I'm done with the back and forth, I have more important things to do with the rest of my afternoon. Take care!

Old 07-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #192
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post

I am looking forward to Andrew's post in 6 months announcing he's been paid in full.

Only time will tell and if Andrew or other never came to the BOI "maybe" none of this would of been in the works.. Besides all the bickering in this thread I am glad Adam got in contact with those he owes money and I to look forward to seeing all of this resolved ..

Old 07-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #193
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Jamie,

I have to agree with Jessica here. Whether Deb is liked or disliked I havent a clue and could really care less. Her points are more then valid just as many others were that have posted here on this thread.

IN your post #175 (sorry I dont know how to highlight ur posts) you said that Adam agreed to pay Andrew back (agreement made in March). This is July, no payment. That makes him a liar to some degree. (intentional or accidental).

In the same post you state that Adam tried to sell the animals locally! Maybe he did. But at the same time just how hard did he try to sell them? Its been posted here that Adam has had a real hard time answering phone calls and emails. Its a little hard to sell an animal when you cant pick up the phone or respond to a potential buyer. (And that is based on my personal experience with Adam lately as I was once a perspective buyer).

You then go onto say "Once they were able to communicate (this is in July)". WHAT ! Was Adams fingers broke? Looks to me that the 3 people on this thread owed money were the only one communicating.

I appreciate the fact that you want to stand by your friend and defend him, but at the same time I think you need to get your head out of your rear and realize that whether intentional or accidental your friend got in over his head and screwed up, and that all these people here are trying to do is get some resolution to their problems.

So I agree with Jess, maybe instead of spending your time coming here to defend him and biting everyones head off, as a friend you should have been on the phone with him asking him to resolve these issues. So yes, get over yourself already.
Mike,

It seems you also have a comprehension problem. Read my posts. I never defended him. I do take offense at the implication that because someone has financial issues or does a poor job communicating, it makes them a thief and a liar. It's not my place to call and demand that he do anything.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #194
StrictlyExotics
Quote:

This is what I grasp:

1. Adam owes debts and has not paid one of them, in fact allowed the largest debt to remain unpaid while he ducked and dodged (of course, because of personal problems and internet issues).
Its not proven that he has "debts". Maybe a debt, but I dont see how its plural. Again, the pied was NEVER paid in full and he wasnt in contact with the buyer of the pied.

Quote:
2. Other customers have come forth, and only by coming forth have they been able to get their situations resolved (before posting, they hadn't heard anything from Adam).
It is possible that he overlooked the T-shirts although, I do tend to agree with you regarding this point. Again, the pied was not yet paid in full so the only issue was his serious lack of communication.

Quote:
3. The excuse of personal problems is OVER USED. I am frankly TIRED of reading about personal problems being an excuse for stealing (sorry..after that length of time, it amounts to stealing in my book).

Quote:
4. Adam apparently has too many personal problems to respond himself, but has time for shows and the like and building another business where he may be able to get FREE and tax free money.

5. I am not so convinced that the debt will be paid in 6 months, because of prior behavior, and in fact, the OP didn't get a payment plan..why should Adam?

This is what I understand from what I read. I could be way off base.
Deb, do you find it odd that the only "correspondence" and proof that we have been shown is ONE email from March 2010 to last week. Dont you think there MIGHt be some underlying issues here? I mean, the March 2010 email stated, at that point, that the OP wanted a refund. Why two years later and all of a sudden. Where is the rest of the proof that My Wysocki wasnt working on some sort of resolution with the OP.

I mean if this is what the BOI considers proof that someone is guilty as accused, what purpose does it serve? The only thing I see him guilty of is a serious lack of communication. I guess we all choose our sides and what denotes proof to us but this is the most ridiculous thread considering what proof has been posted. Just because it may or may not be on some other forum, I thought that was never accepted in the BOI. I suppose I am wrong, yet again.

Then again, isnt the OP guilty of the same thing since he only showed that he emailed him one time from March 2010 until now? If it were my 5000.00, I can guarantee that there would be proof that I emailed the seller at least once a week, if not more. So much for a timeline eh.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #195
aleria
You know I think a few too many people here aren't even taking into account what the title of this thread even is...
It says No Response, that is what was being announced and debated here by the 3 people with an issue.
It wasn't that anyone stated he was a thief, or even lying. Those with issues stated that they had been unable to get a hold of him by any means and he was not contacting them after extended periods of time in regards to items owed or orders currently in process.
That is where the problem was and that was all that was stated. For every other thread out there where someone stated that they had an order with someone and communication suddenly dropped and they were unable to reach the person no matter how they tried to contact them, was it really that unusual for everyone to question why the seller wasn't bothering to get in contact with his customers and attempt to get the seller to at least let those customers know why they weren't completing the deals?
I mean I just don't see where "everyone" is calling him a liar and thief. They all simply wanted to know why he seemed to drop all communication with his customers that currently had deals in the works while still putting so much into a new venture and travelling around to shows, etc.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #196
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
You know I think a few too many people here aren't even taking into account what the title of this thread even is...
It says No Response, that is what was being announced and debated here by the 3 people with an issue.
It wasn't that anyone stated he was a thief, or even lying. Those with issues stated that they had been unable to get a hold of him by any means and he was not contacting them after extended periods of time in regards to items owed or orders currently in process.
That is where the problem was and that was all that was stated. For every other thread out there where someone stated that they had an order with someone and communication suddenly dropped and they were unable to reach the person no matter how they tried to contact them, was it really that unusual for everyone to question why the seller wasn't bothering to get in contact with his customers and attempt to get the seller to at least let those customers know why they weren't completing the deals?
I mean I just don't see where "everyone" is calling him a liar and thief. They all simply wanted to know why he seemed to drop all communication with his customers that currently had deals in the works while still putting so much into a new venture and travelling around to shows, etc.
Jessica,

You make a very valid point here however, where is the proof that the OP was even trying to contact him to begin with? All I saw was one email, in March 2010, that the OP stated he wanted a refund in leu of animals and then one other email from the same person asking where he was.

Again, I dont know either party so I dont really care about whos saying what. All I care about is the proof. My problem is, when someone posts a BOI thread, arent they supposed to post the proof to go along with their stated accusation? Is this what the BOI has become, no proof to go along with the accusation?

And, not to give the guy anymore "excuses" but between March and now, its a really busy time of the year with all the Ball Python breedings that are happening. If this is as big as it sounds like he is, I can see how he doesnt communicate well right now. Do I agree with it, no but I understand it. Do I think he was avoiding the 5000.00 debt at the moment, sure but again, he may have had good reason(s) other than what we have been shown as proof.

As for people seeing him and talking to him at shows, its not really relevant as its just hearsay anyhow. I would expect that Mr Wysocki would respond to his personal banking info was posted on the net though.

For me, I am not defending the guy. I just want to see the proof that really says this person is doing something wrong, other than avoiding the OP and having a serious lack of communication. To be honest, with the serious lack of proof, we SHOULD be on the accused side until such proof has been proven otherwise.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #197
DaveyFig
I understand that Adam has had some personal problems. However, I don't see how that is the buyer's problem. Since Adam does not have the money to pay back all at once, I assume he spent the money. In essence, he has been loaned money for two years while the buyer waited for repayment or animals. Is it common practice to spend the money before the buyer has the animals in hand and is satisfied? I am owed $200 from a deal I made with someone else over 2 years ago. He had some personal problems too. I have had my own personal problems in that time though and could have used that money many times. I wish I had it now, but the guy just hit another rough patch and I am guessing I wont be paid at all.
In my opinion the OP deserves his money back with consideration given to the difference in exchange rates over the past 2 years, and possibly interest.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:16 PM   #198
lanceheads
"Keep it going, Deb. The more you post, the more you display what an ass your really are. I'm done with the back and forth, I have more important things to do with the rest of my afternoon. Take care!"

Alright Jamie, we get that you don't like Deborah, but enough with the personal, childish insults.

Randal Berry

Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #199
kmurphy
Quote:
You make a very valid point here however, where is the proof that the OP was even trying to contact him to begin with? All I saw was one email, in March 2010, that the OP stated he wanted a refund in leu of animals and then one other email from the same person asking where he was.
I don't know Dean. Given the time line of Andrew's posts in search of Adam on other forums, this would have to be an pretty elaborate ruse is he wasn't in fact having difficulty reaching Adam. Not to mention that Adam mentions his lack of communication in his email.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #200
TheDream
I completely agree with Dave Giltner. Whether or not there are any emails or correspondence available that the OP has not posted, one thing is for sure; Adam spent the funds given before a.) shipping any animals and seeing that the buyer has been saitisfied. b.) working out some sort of refund ort tradeoff at the time seeing that shipping was not feasible. Instead Adam possibly used the money up for "personal problems" and then found himself not able to repay the OP, and now the personal problems of Adam have become a personal problem of the OPs.

I am always happy to hear when a solution is in the works to becoming resolved, however I also believe in consideration for what the OP has gone through in these past two years and believe that repayment of the original amount and something extra as an apology and to save face should be in the works.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland