Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 112 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:56 AM   #1111
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHB1982 View Post
Nope.
nice rebuttal

care to elaborate more on the simply

"Nope."? "Nope." to what exactly?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:58 AM   #1112
ReptileAddictions
And if you and your new boyfriend Dennis would kindly stop texting my cell phone. I UNLIKE you too have a job to go to in the am and need my beauty sleep A girl has gotta look good!

Old 03-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #1113
ReptileAddictions
Oh Utta, you stepped in a hornsnest These two are something else. The ex reptile store failure, and the ex boyfriend think by tag teaming me I might loose some sleep. Children. There ISP's are telling the whole story

When I get to work tomm where the camera is I will take pics of the texts on my phone too.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:03 AM   #1114
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
Oh Utta, you stepped in a hornsnest These two are something else. The ex reptile store failure, and the ex boyfriend think by tag teaming me I might loose some sleep. Children. There ISP's are telling the whole story

When I get to work tomm where the camera is I will take pics of the texts on my phone too.
yay! right where i like it... *grabs smoke sprayer*

i must admit, i haven't read past the first post. but judging by how he resurrected a 2 year old post speaks VOLUMES.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:09 AM   #1115
JHB1982
Quote:
Interesting that the only thing you have ever contributed here since you joined is against me. Get over it. You tried a store and failed. I tried and succeeded. Your mad, we all get it.

Thanks though for getting my name out there tonight and selling another one of my dragons

Business is good when you are good to people. Speaking of being good and nice, you are more than welcome to come to the grand opening of my new 7000 sq ft. Superstore next month......what is it you say? Appetizers are on me, you have to pay for your own beverages
Never had a store. I've always been online. I kept my warehouse open to the public until duty called. I came back at the end of 08' and went right back to it. I still have a warehouse, I'm still very much in business, I just don't let people come to the warehouse anymore. Last time I checked brick and mortar doesn't drive our industry and I'm not the only online dealer around that doesn't have a will call or sales counter. I still ship orders to local Spokane area customers for free. It ships from Spokane and arrives next day. That's a pretty good value if you ask me.

Speaking of your "superstore" it was a topic of discussion tonight at B&B very briefly. We were all making wagers on whether or not it's going to open but the bets couldn't be made because there were no takers for betting on it actually opening.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:11 AM   #1116
ReptileAddictions
All 5 of his posts are sticks and stones baby! All against me of course

See..... he had his "company" breeders and brews meeting tonight. Their monthly pow wow at a bar on how to slander the local reptile store (me) that has succeeded where they failed.

Good ol boys group. I never get an invite I hear though they have quiet the following of Wendy Haters. Maybe I should stop dating and put a halt to all of this

Funny thing is I have been called far worse by far BETTER people.

Also I would like to add that "boyfriend" was meant in a chummy way. It was NOT meant in a sexual way, or a put down. We should all know by now I have no sexual hangups So in advance, I did not mean to offend anyone Sorry if it did.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:12 AM   #1117
JHB1982
Quote:
And if you and your new boyfriend Dennis would kindly stop texting my cell phone. I UNLIKE you too have a job to go to in the am and need my beauty sleep A girl has gotta look good!
Who's Dennis? I'm certainly not texting you Wendy. Come on.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 AM   #1118
ReptileAddictions
"Speaking of your "superstore" it was a topic of discussion tonight at B&B very briefly. We were all making wagers on whether or not it's going to open but the bets couldn't be made because there were no takers for betting on it actually opening. "

Like I just said.......boys and beers. LOL even as I was typing!

The grand opening is May 1st. 10 year lease is signed and construction has been in progress for 8 days. You arnt in the loop are you? You could have made some money on that bet.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #1119
ReptileAddictions
James, you had a store. Stop trying to minimalize it.

You now have a STORAGE UNIT, stop trying to exaggerate it.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:16 AM   #1120
JHB1982
Quote:
All 5 of his posts are sticks and stones baby! All against me of course

See..... he had his "company" breeders and brews meeting tonight. Their monthly pow wow at a bar on how to slander the local reptile store (me) that has succeeded where they failed.

Good ol boys group. I never get an invite I hear though they have quiet the following of Wendy Haters. Maybe I should stop dating and put a halt to all of this

Funny thing is I have been called far worse by far BETTER people.

Also I would like to add that "boyfriend" was meant in a chummy way. It was NOT meant in a sexual way, or a put down. We should all know by now I have no sexual hangups So in advance, I did not mean to offend anyone Sorry if it did.
The invite is still up in the Spokane Craigslist Pets Category. It was a last minute rally to get more donors for the MDA benefit I participated in today and then it was pretty much an open invite to Breeders and Beers tonight. I don't think it says anywhere, about excluding anybody.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs