Shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
jjcapollo
Shipping

Hi, I am a newb. I am wondering how breeders/hobbyist's ship reptiles for $45? I have done some research and shipping alone depending on the zip is always way over $45 not including boxes, heat packs, insurance, sig. confirmation and so on....Is it an unspoken "rule" or "deal" that the shipping is split? Or am I just not going to the right place? I have researched UPS, SYR, and FedEx. I am hoping to get more info so I can too enjoy the hobby and trade/sell to better my collection and hobby. Just let me say as of yet this hobby has been a sojourn. An Odyssey. One, that no matter where this hobby may take me I will come out more informed and impressed than any other undertaking I have embarked. It is you....the Fauna community that has helped me along the way. With that being said PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN! Thank you in advance for any and all info and knowledge passed unto me.

Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Hi Joe, everything you want to know about shipping is in the Shipping forum here on Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!