Update on my Beardie situation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-25-2016, 03:39 PM   #1
MurphsMom
Update on my Beardie situation

The original rescued dragon that I was going to get sadly did not make it. I guess my friend had good intentions by not wanting to adopt him out because he had a feeling that he wouldn't make it long.

However he did have a new beardie come to him recently, a 2 year old female, that he offered to me, so I adopted her. She is tame and healthy, her previous owner just didn't want to care for her anymore.

We've named her Zola.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!