Bob Aka PoolsharkMd@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2002, 03:26 PM   #1
shadiguy1
ive had a bad experince with this person he claims he wants things gets you to hold reptiles then backs out last miniute...

My name is Espedito C Fink of Philly Exotic Reptiles.

he goes by these names
Real Name Bob, dont know his last name but some email address's he uses is
PoolsharkMd@yahoo.com
he goes by greasemonkey on Venomousreptiles.org
robexotics@yahoo.com  is another email address that he uses.

here is one o the responses i got when i told he has bad business ethics.

-----------------------------------------------------------
tito I can only say sorry or give you the chance I give everyone else that has a problem with me to take it out of my ass but at 6 feet 1 and 280lbs that tends to get expensive after a while get over it man
-----------------------------------------------------------

Seems Like a good guy to do business with doesnt it.

Old 09-28-2002, 05:47 PM   #2
biff
Tito...I always make it a point NEVER to hold a snake w/out a deposit (non refundable).  I've got a snake up for sale now, and the first guy to "show me the money" gets the snake, i won't hold it w/out a deposit.

My experience has been that whenever you've got snakes up for sale you get a boatload of people trying to get you to "hold some for me, man"...and then you never hear from them again.  Unfortunately that's the nature of the business.

Steve

Old 09-28-2002, 06:51 PM   #3
shadiguy1
yah i guess it happends i was a lil po'ed at the time but oh well i guess it does happen

Old 09-28-2002, 07:06 PM   #4
shadiguy1
hehe i just read the thread bob put up he started a whole other thread instead of using this one... Bob Show me one email where i threatend you. i can post several emails from you stating it be amistake and i would pay in the end and youll be at hmaburg blah blah... if anyone threatend anyone it was you all i said is you got bad business ethics and you will never succesfully run any type of business with how you handle things. You could have said look i cant do it blah blah even after telling you i had someone else lined up and i told them they were being held for you , you stated thank you ill see you friday for them. I guess it was my own stupid fault for taking your word i guess a lesson learned.

Old 09-30-2002, 10:09 PM   #5
LORI KEHOE
Here's that other link ya refered to thats related to this one it seems.

Old 10-01-2002, 09:56 PM   #6
poolsharkmd
My name is Robert Kirk and this tito sure did me a number I lost a chance to buy banded egyptian cobra due to this add here and you people do not even know my side of the story the men who sold the puff adders to tito emailed me and said he was sorry for telling tito the were tanzanian puffs when they werent but now I am a jerk for not loosing money on buying them and I have bad work ethics. Well I am tired of a bunch of regular joes thinking they are scientist and biologist with their scientific names and mumbo-jumbo I will continue to buy snakes I am only an hour and a half from all the shows so if people dont want to sell oh well see ya wouldnt want to be ya

Old 10-01-2002, 11:34 PM   #7
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I am tired of a bunch of regular joes thinking they are scientist and biologist with their scientific names and mumbo-jumbo</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Hey BOB I am a regular Joe. &nbsp;But check it out..I can change.
I own Boa Constrictor imperators -- I am a scientist
He is 100% Heterozygous for albino -- I am a geneticist
I am gonna Breed hom to an albino female -- I am a sex expert
Next summer I will Sell the babies. -- I am a business man
I have a hobby that I will turn into a business -- I am a CEO CFO Ownerand president.

you jealous yet big boy?

Old 10-02-2002, 01:57 AM   #8
poolsharkmd
bob kirk here hey ritchie I didnt mean anything by the scientist stuff I just hate looking up the crap when I want to buy by the way down here in Maryland there is a little 10 bay repair shop called Kirk's Auto Service I did $700,000 worth of import repair last year and should top that this year Lord willing so I am not envious of you I am also putting a mobile reptile exibit together for next year I have around $30,000 in it right now so the $500.00 for tito's puffs did not hurt me like I said if they were what he said I would have bought them end of story

Old 10-02-2002, 02:42 AM   #9
poolsharkmd
Bob Kirk here I will not say anything but I am sorry I dont think it is fair for someone to say something about me and everybody jump on board before they know my side. If I insulted anyone I am sorry I am a good person and so is tito we just had a misunderstanding I led him to believe something and he led me to believe something I was wrong can I be forgiven or should I just say the heck with it? I want to participate but it makes me mad when people say things like I should be jelous I have been into hots for sometime now I am not mr. know it all I like asking questions. I would like to apologize to Ritchie sorry dude let me know if we can get over this or am I just a jerk?

Old 10-02-2002, 09:51 AM   #10
Blackwater Reptiles
Just to toss in my uninvited two cents worth.... this "shadiguy" advertised a bunch of normal looking Puff Adders as "Tanzinian" Puffs.... I figured their his, and he can call 'em anything he wants, but the pictures he posted showed normal looking babies (IN MY OPINION). Now, there can EASILY be two or more reasons for the "normal" looking quality of the animals.... the photo may not have done the babies justice, OR they could be normal puffs, that this guy is asking four times the going rate for.... No big deal.... I didn't give them another look.....

THEN we have his "1.1 het for amel C. viridis" ad that he put up just the other day..... "Proven Breeders" it said, which implies to me that this fellow has produced amelanistic babies from this pair..... I was VERY interested in these animals, and I began the internal sorting and searching necessary for me to plop down 600$ (that's a STEAL for a PROVEN pair of Het Prairies) for a pair of snakes... and then someone asked him a question.... to which he answered that the snakes are hets, 66% probable hets......

Now, I ask you, Richie or anyone else..... How can he say they're hets in one ad, and then say their 66% probable hets in another ad (again.... these are proven, right) and not have included that in the original ad.... I mean, this is a vital piece of information we're talking about, right???

So, I figured that there's a credibility issue here on the part of the "Shadiguy" and that I'm going to give the Pool Shark the benefit of doubt on this one.....

LAST but not least, I don't know either of these men. I have no way of knowing of the shadiguy's animals are the real deal or not, but I can tell you this: I'll not be buying his "hets" without a written guarantee from someone.... and I'll not be buying any Tanzinian Puffs from him unless I get to see them in person... .Just an observation....

I *am* looking forward to hearing when Robert gets his mobile reptile display completed, so I can find out if he'll be traveling out my way anytime soon.....

Tom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!