Good Guy Gecko Babies - Jessica Smith - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:05 AM   #11
geckobabies
LOL ! Thanks Keith It's always a pleasure working with you as well

Old 03-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #12
KandE_Geckos
Jessica @ Geckobabies is AWESOME!

Honestly, you cannot find a better breeder/person/seller in our industry. She is way to humble to ever try to be anything else but she deserves so much more credit than she gets. Her animals are so well cared for and always perfect. We currently have purchased 2 groups and 1 single animal separately from Gecko Babies and are arranging another. I will continue to purchase from from her as she is seriously a step above the rest!

Old 03-26-2015, 09:55 AM   #13
geckobabies
Awww thanks Thomas that is very sweet of you It's always an absolute pleasure doing business with you and your family. I appreciate the repeat business very much!

Old 09-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #14
JoulesBurn
I purchased a leo earlier this year and he's been consistently one of my best eaters and most energetic geckos. She's been very professional and kind, willing to answer questions and give support even months after the purchase. Excellent breeder and transparent with lineages. She's going to be my go to when I expand to fat tails, for sure.
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #15
geckobabies
Thank you so much Liz I really appreciate the kind words He's looking fantastic It was a pleasure doing business with you

Old 02-25-2016, 09:25 AM   #16
Prairiewind Exotics
Very pleased!

Just received two beautiful fat-tail females from Gecko Babies, and I couldn't be happier. They arrived well packed and in great condition. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality animals.

Thank You!

Old 02-28-2016, 06:09 AM   #17
geckobabies
Thank you very much! I appreciate the business and kind words You were wonderful to deal with as well and I hope you love your new geckos Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!