For Sale SMOOTH FEMALE HYPO ITALIAN LEATHERBACK BEARDED DRAGONS, RED CLEAR NAIL HYPO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
dragonfortress
SMOOTH FEMALE HYPO ITALIAN LEATHERBACK BEARDED DRAGONS, RED CLEAR NAIL HYPO

Up for sale we have some SUPER smooth hypo Italian leatherback HYPO, a possible HET HYPO italian leatherback, and red hypo with clear nails bearded dragons. These have a variety of colors a camera just cant seem to capture, from reds to yellows, and nice blend of oranges.

You just cant go wrong with one of these guys. Their color should only become more intense!

GET JUMP STARTED ON PRODUCING YOUR HYPO LEATHERBACKS OR HYPO SILKBACKS WITH THESE ONE OF A KIND ANIMALS!!

Pictured Dragon #1: $450
6.5 INCH Hypo Italian Leatherback FEMALE clear nails, NICE!

Pictured Dragon #2: $450
6 inch Super smooth Hypo w/clear nails italian leatherback probable FEMALE

Pictured Dragon #3: $100
5 inch HYPO clear nail male Very nice reds

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT ANY REASONABLE OFFER

We guarantee the health and live arrival of every animal. Please review our care sheet and other information on our website prior to purchase at www.dragonfortress.com.

Multiple Dragon purchase discounts available!!

We have many new dragons that we are posting up to the internet. Please, with all inquiries, call us at 717-435-7441. Please feel free to call at any time.

Again, all of our dragons health and live arrival are guaranteed. Please contact us at the number provided above for the most timely response, you may also contact us at contact@dragonfortress.com.

Thanks

Edwin Sanders
717-435-7441
We have many animals to tend to, so please leave a message if we dont pick up so we can call you back!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
reptile101
hey do you still have the male leatherback???

Old 11-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
providencerhodeisland.ri
Hey edwin, I was looking forward to seeing you at the show in warwick, ri on holloween.....
I was very disappointed you couldnt make it, maybe you can make the show in march

because of the low number of vendors, you could have really made some dough!
Im looking for a nice quality leatherback female at agood price, Pm me with something you think would work for me, Thanks

Old 11-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
dragonfortress
Sorry I have been very sick for the past two weeks now. Seems I got the infamous flu, and having asthma really kicked my butt. I do have some really nice leathers that just hatched and will be ready to go within the next month. I will definitely be there to support the next show, but a 6-7 hour drive there and then back wouldnt have been reasonable in my prior condition. I am feeling much better now, but still having some breathing issues! Shoot me an email at contact@dragonfortress.com and let me know exactly what youre looking for!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
reptile101
well im looking for a male leatherback dragon bc i have a female red dragon...
whats the cheapest you will leave it to me????

Old 11-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
dragonfortress
I just had a whole clutch or red leathers hatch out a week ago. I can shoot you some pics of them. They wont be ready for another few weeks. Its a new cross and I want to make sure they all do good. It was a red itlalian leather crossed to a orange sandfire. I will give you a good deal on one and maybe we can count the table cost for the next show in with the price of the dragon? I can go take a group pic and post it up here if you want. They came out really nice, smooth and colorful for only week olds. thanks

edwin
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
reptile101
awsome yeah post some pics so i can c the little beardies...

Old 11-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #8
dragonfortress
These guys just started hatching out this past friday. I got some really nice leathers from this cross. Let me know if you have any questions. i have leathers that just hatched last week from the yellow line too. Like I said, it will be a few weeks until they are ready go. I am going to make sure they at least go through their first sheds. thanks

edwin
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
dragontime
PM sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread