Rich Hume (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:48 AM   #1
CJBianco
Rich Hume (Good Guy)

I just purchased an adult Amber Cornsnake from Rich Hume, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. The communication was great. The price was great. And the animal arrive in perfect condition. (What more could you want?) I would definitely recommend Rich Hume to anyone. And I look forward to buying many more Cornsnakes from him in the future. Thanks again, Rich.

Chris Bianco
(864) 706-7399
cjbianco@charter.net
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2005, 12:28 AM   #2
KathyLove
I have done several trade deals with Rich over the past several years. I have also been to his home to see his animals and set up in person. Great animals, great ethics; what more can you ask? I am sure will do business with him again in the future.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:53 PM   #3
mrweaw
I agree completely! Rich is wonderful to work with and his animals couldn't be nicer!

Thanks Again Rich!
Erin
JEM Cornsnakes

Old 09-20-2006, 08:57 PM   #4
chausies
I just made my first purchase from Rich and the snakes arrived today. They look great and were very well packaged. He was easy to communicate with, and was very fair in his dealings. He even threw in a bonus of 3 non-feeders for me to work with (they look healthy and I'll give them my all to get them eating.)

thanks Rich!

Old 09-21-2006, 04:43 AM   #5
DAND
Agreed!

I have had two dealings with Rich thus far and would not hesitiate to do so again in the future. Great to deal with and quality animals.

Old 09-21-2006, 08:34 AM   #6
Mary-Beth is KoRny
I recently acquired some snakes from Richard Hume. They're beautiful, calm natured, and eat without hesitation. Rich was very pleasant to deal with too. He seems like a really nice guy.

Here's a picture of the amazing Ghost Blood he sent me.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #7
Roy Munson
I bought a couple of snakes last year from Rich in a great transaction. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person at the White Plains NY expo a few weeks ago, and I bought five more from him. He's a great guy, with great animals.

Old 09-22-2006, 08:33 AM   #8
MohrSnakes
You can't go wrong with this guy. Rich is a good guy to do business with. I've purchased stuff in person at Daytona and online and every time it is a smooth transaction and a pleasure.

Thanks Rich!

-Jeff

Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
Johan vdd
Thumbs up Rich and Vin GREAT HONEST GUY"S

This year we bought for the first (and NOT the last) time some cornsnake's from Rich.

Granite Striped
Fire Striped
and some realy nice bloodreds, and Hypo Bloodred with some nice het's.

Everything goes well and smoothly from the beginning till the delivery.

The corns are realy good looking, look very healty, and have also a very good size

When we ask Rich when we must pay him he said, "Johan don't worry about the paymend, I send you the bill when it's time to pay "

For Rich it's not the money that count but the corns FIRST!

One of Rich best friends Vin Russo was come over to Houten (Snakeday) in the Netherlands.

This morning before the show openend we pick't them up.

The corns where packed like Rich said, good, and clearly with the gene's.

We had also a nice talk with Vin about the Cornssnake's, boa's and his friendship with Rich. (only good things Rich)

So to everybody in the USA, Europe and the Netherlands!!!

If you deal with Rich and Vin..................

You get what you order,
Healty and good looking animals,
great size's like it use to be,
Honest prices,
Good and quick answers through E-mail
Well packed
totaly smoothly transaction

We looking forward to see the corns grow up, and to make a new order for the future

Rich and Vin a HUGE thanks for all

Johan and Niels
http://www.specialcorns.com

Old 08-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #10
Gronk
Tho his reputation speaks for itself, just wanted to add what a great guy to communicate and deal with.

I've met and done business with some outstanding people in the Corn snake world, and Rich is right up there ! <G>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!