Good Guy Troy Meyers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2016, 02:32 AM   #1
Prahanien
Troy Meyers

Good Guy thread for Troy Meyers. He is a hobby breeder(so no company name) and often sells through Facebook. I haven't seen any reviews on him around, so I thought I'd start!

He posted a jag sib jungle carpet python for sale last year. I inquired and he sent more pics, lineage information, etc. Always great and prompt with replies, answered all questions I had. I decided I wanted the snake, sent him the money, and he was sent to me right after.

FedEx had delays go on at this time. Troy actually sold another carpet to a woman who lives nearby, and she was kind enough to offer her help if I needed it and couldnt be home when my snake was to be delivered. I got several phone calls from Troy throughout the ordeal, updating me with any info he got and arranging plans with me so I could be home when my snake arrived. He got a little worried, but the snake arrived a day or two later in perfect condition. The snake has never given me any issues and is my favorite snake I own to this day.

Troy has since been in contact with me and we talk every so often, he asks for updates or I just update him. The amount of care he took in making sure the snake got here safely and following up afterwards and making sure everything was good is amazing! I made a couple of great friends (Troy and the nearby lady) too.

I will soon be a repeat customer! I'd recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome animal and a fantastic seller.

Old 03-25-2016, 02:33 AM   #2
Prahanien

Healthy animal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!