HELP!!! HATCHLING - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #11
AxelMyBaby
Whoopsies...sorry about the double post...read the second one, it has another question.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
Kozidragons
babies

The father is yellow x red desert tangerine and is about 2 years old. The mother is a blood (she is red and orange) and is about 20 months old. This is both of their first clutch and i am more than impressed with the babies. I will begin selling them at 4 weeks old just to make sure they are healthy and eating well. ( which at 2 days old I have about half eating 1/8 inch crickets already and the others very interested). Depending on color I will prob be selling them from around $65-$125. My most important thing is I want to make sure they will be taken care of. This is my first breeding and it has been very special to my family and I ~ The babies should be well acostomed to handling and people by the time they go out ~ they are the first ones I check on when i walk in the door. I have her 2nd clutch of 17 ( same breeders) in the incubator for a week and a half now ~ I can only hope for the same results as it's been a blast!!! I will be posting pics of individual babies in about 2 weeks for sale for those that want to pick the best of the bunch. Thanks for all your support and helping me through this process!!

Old 06-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
MorphCapital
Very nice! Congrats.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!