For Sale 2 Arcadia bulbs 12 % uvb 36 inch bulbs 36 inch fixture/reflector Super steal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
Rud3Bwoy
Talking 2 Arcadia bulbs 12 % uvb 36 inch bulbs 36 inch fixture/reflector Super steal!

Arcadia bulbs 12 % uvb 36 inch bulbs,bearded dragons

These retail for 40 dollars on there sit and only one site carries it in the USA,selling it for 30 dollars brand new,these are really good UVB and even better than reptisun from what i have heard,i also have a used one that was used for 3 months letting it go for 25

Reason for sale,i am upgrading to the T5 fixtures and this will be no use to me,ill even throw in a 36 inch fixture and a reflector for a little extra the fixture came with my critter condo and the reflector came from RIO REPTILES,now id love to sell locally for easy pick up but if i can't ill ship if some one can guide me how to ship this thing

i am in queens nyc so pick up can be arranged 646 467 2251,but would love to sell first to order my replacement as i don't want my dragon with out his uvb source

ill let everything go for 60 dollars,now that's a great price as the two uvb bulbs it self is worth almost 80 bucks or so,paypal accepted but can take cash locally,but rather paypal so i can order my new t5 fixture right away

now to break down the prices for you brand new ARCADIA IS 40

Used one 25 bucks

the reflector i paid 20-30 bucks i believe

and the fixture is 20-25 bucks,so this is a super steal for anyone!

if anyone is interested in the brand new arcadia it self let me know 30.00 plus shipping here is a pic of it

little wear and tear on box but never ever used,bought two and only used one thus far as i only have 1 dragon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!