Wanted: Local Rodent Breeder in Mass - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-23-2020, 05:41 PM   #1
Mhutch508
Wanted: Local Rodent Breeder in Mass

I apologize if I’m posting in the wrong area. I’m new to this site so please forgive me if this is in the wrong area, and moderates feel free to move if so.

I need a local rodent breeder here in Massachusetts and preferably in or near the Middlesex County area. None of my local pet stores sell live feeder rodents and I would rather purchase and support a local guy. If anyone can point me in the right direction or if you breed rodents or know someone that does please let me know. Most of my collection is on F/T rats but a couple only take live and my long time supplier gave it up. I barely get away with my ball pythons with the wife, but she absolutely refuses to allow me to keep and especially breed mice and rats. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Again I’m new to the site, this is my first post and figured this would be the best forum to post this as most ball python breeders and sellers also breed their own rodents. I looked into posting under feed at top of page, but it’s just a couple links to businesses selling feeders. If there is another area of this site for listing like this please let me know, and move this if needed.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2020, 09:20 AM   #2
allreptiles1966
Not sure how far you are from Joe Consolini from jpc boas. Jpcons. He’s from Connecticut and not far from parts of mass. His rat breeding facility is tops!! Clean clean and well run.
I traveled from the Albany Ny area to buy bulk rats from him. Couple hundred at a time for my boas. You can get live or frozen and in any size possible. He is pretty well known and I’m 100% positive you’d be happy buying from him. He used to give bulk discounts. I’m sure he probably still does.
I also can almost guarantee he has as many as you’ll ever need!!. He might be able to feed all of Pete kahl’s snakes. Lol
I think he has about 100 plus racks with 8 or so tubs per rack.
Just my estimate from going there and seeing this very well kept rat breeding facility. My rats ( frozen ) were always clean, not freezer burnt and old. He sells so many that his stock is always fresh. And a nice guy to boot. Someone I don’t mind saying is a nice guy all around. And he has some fantastic boas. You can look him up on here and give him a shout. He’s also on the web. I think it’s under jpcons. He has a very good rep on here and I’m sure all around. I’ve never heard a bad thing about him!! It’s worth the ride for sure. It took me I believe around 3 hrs. But the cleanliness and price was totally worth the drive. If you expect to see his boa breeding group, more than likely it won’t happen.
The section is under feed, feeders on the list you look at to decide what your looking for.
This ad might stay here, but a mod might relocate it to the feeder section.
Good luck

Rich

Old 01-25-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
Mhutch508
Thanks for info Rich! I greatly appreciate it and will look him up. Yeah I wasn’t sure where to post it and was actually expecting this post to move by a moderator. Hopefully it will hang for a little while so I can reach as many people as I could. In the mean time I will research your recommendation and see if that will work for me. Thanks for your time sending a great reply!
Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2020, 06:03 AM   #4
Mhutch508
Anyone else know anyone in the Framingham area of Ma that breeds and sells rodents??
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!