A word about signature boxes.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2003, 04:12 AM   #1
WebSlave
Stop! A word about signature boxes..

I was just looking at a thread where someone put a whole list of their animals into the signature box. Now I know that goes on over in my CornSnakes.com site, but I want to nip that in the bud right now before it catches on here.

Please limit your signature area to NO MORE than 4 lines. That's four (4) SHORT lines at that. It is very distracting to see a page all filled up with text in the signature area and I do not want that happening on this site.

This is a signature area to help identify yourself, not a place to put down your life history or a list of animals you own.

Consider this a warning. If I find messages that are infractions of this request, I will have no choice but to edit them myself. I probably won't take the time to notify people of the infraction, so if most of your 10 line signature area mysteriously vanishes, you'll know what happened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!