Available Geckos. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
California Breeders Union
Available Geckos.

3 True US CBB Cameron Highlands locality Cat Geckos

Sold

CB 2016 Mid-Line Knob Tailed Gecko (Nephrurus vertebralis) unsexed.

$550.00

CB 2016 Female Patternless Nephrurus cinctus 15 grams, and should be ready to breed for you late spring/early summer.

$650

CB 2016 Male Reduced Pattern Red Line Nephrurus cinctus 10 grams, and should be ready to breed for you by summer. Great color and pattern to work a patternless red line of your own.

$500

CB 2016, purchased it from Paul @ Rhachouse as a probable male last month. He has enlarged pores, and I agree this animal appears to be a male - but is a little young to have absolute certainty. It is very nice, but I have decided to select for a different bloodline

Sold

CBB 2016 Female Red Stripe Gargoyle Gecko. Produced by me, and hatched on 8.16.16. Currently 21 grams. Feeding on Pangea, crickets and super worms. Color is continuing to fill out, and she should be a gorgeous specimen.

Parent photos:

Male 1 (http://www.californiabreedersunion.c...sc_1060-56.jpg) bred to Female 1 (http://www.californiabreedersunion.c...sc_1614-15.jpg)

Sold

Proven Breeder Female Black and White Striped Gargoyle Gecko, has a regenerated tail. Has been paired with M2 from my gargoyle page, and just laid a clutch from him on 1/24 likely to still produce another viable clutch or two from him.

$250 + shipping

CB 2016 Gargoyle Gecko. Produced by Paul @ Rhachouse. I was planning to grow this one up to add to my white striped project, but it is developing some orange peppering and won't suit my plans. Gorgeous specimen otherwise, feeding on pangea and crickets.

Sold + shipping

Jordan Russell

Canyon Lake, Ca

www.CaliforniaBreedersUnion.com

-Visa-Master Card-American Express-Discover-Paypal-

Shipping is done Monday - Wednesday.

Shipping Rates:
Small Box $50.00
Medium Box $75.00
Large Box $100.00
Delta $100.00

Purveyor of Fine Ectotherms

*It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to all state and local laws - know them! We will never knowingly facilitate any illegal activity. Please respect our hobby and do the same*

*no live arrival guarantee below 40* or above 80* F*

*Any claims, or issues must be emailed within 4 hours of receiving the shipment*

*no cash refunds-credit only*

*All deposits are non-refundable, and any failure to follow through on payment terms will render deposits forfeited.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2017, 02:43 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Take that kind of comment to PMs if you feel the need. Sellers can ask whatever price they want. The classifieds is not the place to debate your opinion on prices.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:34 AM   #3
Daniel_E
The most beautiful geckos I think I've ever seen. Wish I had the money to buy one from you.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Old 02-23-2017, 11:17 AM   #4
RAFUKMIL
Is the white one still available? He would make an excellent addition

Old 02-23-2017, 04:58 PM   #5
RAFUKMIL
Do you have any more available like the white stripe?

Old 02-23-2017, 05:00 PM   #6
California Breeders Union
Please email: californiabreedersunion@gmail.com for dialogue.

Current availability is listed at www.californiabreedersunion.com/availability
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!