STRIPED SINOLOAN MILK SNAKES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 10-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #1
mbeach
STRIPED SINOLOAN MILK SNAKES

SOLD
(Lampropelitis triangulum sinaloae)) 1.1 PAIR of adult Bob Applegate Striped Sinoloan Milksnakes. FEMALE CBB 2012 / MALE CBB 2013 by Brad’s World in Oregon. Very tame, great eaters, ready to breed in 2017 and VERY unique. Obviously I prefer full payment but if you need it - take advantage of my very sweet Payment Plan. Inquire for more info. Photos and references available. $595 PAIR + Shipping
Contact us at mbeach@aracnet.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2016, 04:27 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
What are their weights and have they been paired before?

Old 10-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #3
mbeach
Thanks for your interest.
To answer your question - sorry but I don't own a scale. They are full grown, excellent eaters, my hand is in other photos so you can see their size and they are ready to breed this year though. Never been bred yet.
The bad news - I'm pretty sure they are sold as of this morning. I hope to seal the deal later today 10/20/16 when I get home from work.
If you are seriously interested and want to be in line just in case the deal does not go through let me know.
Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
I guess I missed the picture with your hand, best of luck.

Old 10-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #5
mbeach
No I didn't post those ones. I have a bunch of other photos to send out. The ones with my hand are not here. I can send those if this deal falls through and if you are interested?
Pretty sure it's a done deal but......... I'll know in a few hours.
Either way I appreciate your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2016, 10:00 AM   #6
mbeach
They are sold as of today 10/21/16.
Thank you for your interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!