Derek Dunlop/DD Reptiles (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #1
Nate
Derek Dunlop/DD Reptiles (Good Guy)

I've conducted 2 transactions with Derek over the last year that were perfect in every way (one just today). The geckos I received were big, healthy, beautiful specimens and Derek was punctual with communication, accurately represented his animals, and was generally a great guy to conduct business with. I highly recommend Derek Dunlop of DD Reptiles if you are looking for A+ animals with a great experience!

Old 07-04-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
livialeigh
I second that!!
I've bought several batches of roaches from Derek. He's an excellent communicator, things arrive on time, and he's really knowledgable.
He's answered all questions I've had on roaches, and been extremely helpful when I emailed him with questions on other topics.
If I could afford more geckos ( yeah, I wish..), I'd buy them from Derek!

Olivia Massaro

Old 07-04-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
cookreptiles
derek has provided the start to my aussie gecko collection (s. williamsi and d. stenodactylus) and they are wonderful. he also sent me a bunch of lateralis roaches to start up a colony for them. his animals are top notch, as is his customer service and willingness to help and answer questions!

Old 03-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
KazzysKritters
Derek is a great guy. I recently bought a proven creamsicle female crestie from him and she came in chunky and healthy. Thanks so much Derek!

-Katie AKA Reptilechick

Old 03-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
PuffDragon
Back in January, I also had the pleasure of dealing with Derek. Derek was extremely prompt, curteous, and helpful through the entire transaction. We relayed quite a few emails back and forth and got lucky with a break in weather during the cold month. Derek shipped the animal on time and was excellently packed. Since then, my little guy is doing great and growing nicely! He's a real screamer and Derek has some quality animals.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #6
olympianAB
Derek is great to deal with.

I had a transaction with him in December, and i was late getting my money to him due to get my house broken into and he was very understanding, shipped on a day very convenient to me. All the geckos are doing well, all 4, very healthy and active.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!