Littlesnakeman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2005, 02:51 AM   #1
varnyard
Littlesnakeman

littlesnakeman, Is a great seller, and quick to answer all questions, I will be buying from him again! AAA+++

Old 08-04-2005, 02:58 PM   #2
varnyard
Thumbs up The second snake hook

I just got the other snake hook, it is a real good one! I am well pleased!
Littlesnakeman, once again you get an A+ thanks again! We will be talking soon! If you get the chance to deal we these guys, you will be glad you did!!!

Old 08-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
littlesnakeman
Bobby Thanks for both of your !!! both meaning 2 orders sorry about the mix up with the other guy thinking you didn't buy 2 hooks from us LOL I'm not sure why he got so involved with this but I'm glad i could help you out with all the mess

thanks Littlesnakeman & littlefroghunters
Nathan & Terry McMillan Oh and Dad !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!