Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #21
jerseygirl
I just got my first gecko from Creepy Exotics last week I bought my gecko over the winter, and Barb kept me updated with growth and tons of pictures! She even took family photos for me! I don't know of any other breeder that would do that for you! Barb has amazing customer service and amazing geckos. This will not be my last box from Barb!
Thank you so much!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #22
rocklizard
I bought 3 geckos from Barb @ Creepy Exotics. They are exactly as advertised-she sent me parent pictures as well as pictures of the geckos. They arrived on the correct day and Barb stayed in touch to make sure that everything went smoothly. The packaging was perfect and the animals are beautiful. Great customer service-will buy from her in the future.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #23
shelby09
I bought a female from Barb earlier this month and couldn't be happier with the customer service and honesty that she shows. The photos look exactly like the real gecko and she was always happy to answer and questions and always answered emails in a timely manner. I will definitely be purchasing from Barb again!

Old 05-22-2012, 02:14 AM   #24
ScaredyCatAsh
I recently purchased some geckos from Barb and I have to say that everything from the initial inquire to the actual geckos getting here was nothing short of perfect. Communication is great! She always gets back to you in a timely manner and gives more information then you would expect. No short answers always very informative. Took extra pictures for me of geckos I was interested in. Geckos came in super healthy happy and very calm. I have never opened a deli without a gecko making a run for it when it saw the cup open. The three I got were just sitting there looking up at me from the cup... "is it time to go in a cage now?" lol.

In short I am happy with everything and the geckos are doing great!

One of the Tri' that I purchased

Old 06-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
catfisherica
A+ ratings earned!

I recently purchased two crested geckos from Barb at Creepy Exotics and I couldn't be happier. Let me start out by explaining that when I order things by mail I get a little nervous. And when I order geckos I get really excited. So, when I get excited and a little nervous I can be kind of a pest. I wrote Barb close to every day between ordering and receiving. She always responded to me in a timely and kind manner. She was professional and knowledgeable. The geckos were shipped quickly and safely. And most importantly I received exactly what I expected. Two gorgeous, healthy, quality animals delivered right to my door. I would recommend her very highly and will most likely order from her again. A+ in my book!

Old 06-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #26
scampb24
Barb is so awesome! easy to do business with and very willing to answer any and all questions. her geckos are gorgeous and she knows the parents and hatch dates. You Can tell you're buying from a reputable breeder AND a loving gecko mom as well

Old 09-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
adam
Just want to thank barb again for more awesome gecko's there color and structure are second to none..

Old 09-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #28
CEEMEE
I purchased a gecko from Barb awhile ago and was so satisfied. She kept in contact with me and even checked in to see how he was doing. She is the easiest person to deal with answered all my questions. Definitely went above and beyond for me. Thanks for the high quality geckos and being a great person!!! My Big Boy will be excited to meet his girls come breeding season.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #29
emilylovesherps
Barb's geckos are amazing. She is great with communication and the quality is the best. Buy with confidence

Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #30
M M Porebski78
Crestie Gecko

I was at a local reptile show with my fiance and he got me a proven female crested gecko from Barb at Creepy Exotics. I just love my gecko she eats like a champ and is so sweet and calm. I will be getting more from Barb because she has great quality geckos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!