Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:34 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
he got banned for disagreeing with an admin.
I've NEVER seen that happen here. And I don't think it happened with any of his posts, either. Courteous disagreement has always been permitted.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #32
Mistyck
Quote:
And who's the wrong crowd? Please tell me? Richard Delbono who I've bought 2 beautiful boas from? Lisha Stearns who I received a gorgeous motley from? Or maybe because I provided info to this that the buyer could not because he got banned for disagreeing with an admin.
Read the other thread. He didn't get banned for disagreeing with an admin. He got banned because he couldn't put his big boy panties on and act like an adult. I'm seeing a pattern here....

Quote:
Also it is well known PayPal will NOT cover live animals which is why the buyer will always lose no matter what is what I was saying. So please tell me more about myself lol
He shouldn't have LIED to paypal either and said that he got an animal that wasn't as described. Her video shows the way it was shipped yet days AFTER he received it, it all of a sudden has tons of stuff wrong with it? BUYERS REMORSE!

And I could tell you more about yourself, but I think I'll hold my tongue on that. Seems as though you like to dig your own holes and step on your own banana peels here. Have fun with that contest you're trying to start up.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #33
ElexisC
Funny. You people say facebook is bad. All I see here is people attacking others and trying to ruin their public image for their OWN opinions. Your allowed to have yours like I'm allowed to have mine. But personal attacks that are never deleted from here? And yet I'm the bad guy.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #34
ElexisC
This is why so many say they HATE fauna and I'm starting to see why. A bunch of snobby people who think they're better than everyone else and has to personally attack them. I post a couple good guy threads and defend people who I've bought from (which a ton of people do also) and I'm sticking with the wrong crowd? I have been personally attacked by people on Facebook and here who use both because our opinions differ yet I'm the one not acting like an adult? Please.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #35
WebSlave
Quote:
Or maybe because I provided info to this that the buyer could not because he got banned for disagreeing with an admin.
Seems to me that you have a very odd way of looking at a situation and gleaning the facts from it -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=499492

Old 10-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #36
ElexisC
Yea I read the links. And just because I have an "odd way of looking at a situation" that doesn't give people the right to personally attack me like above. Which I thought was against the rules? Isn't it in a post that you don't want people "scared away" from fauna because of that? Yet I only just started posting again after nothing was done about Bill zowak attacking me because I posted a good guy post about a good experience and saying I only said what I did because of a "pending deal" making me look bad when that was in fact not the case. Maybe you should take care of the people who attack others and try to ruin their public image just because opinions may differ or they don't blindly follow everyone else's train of thought.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #37
ElexisC
I'm about to stop posting again because the actions as a whole including admins. I think I'll stick with facebook. I can't post good guy threads without people causing drama or can't have my own opinion without people saying I'm wrong and all sorts of things. Everyone's allowed to have an opinion and shouldn't be judged for it. But that's all I see here. People judging others over opinions and personal attacks.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:15 PM   #38
Bill T
Quote:
I'm about to stop posting again because the actions as a whole including admins. I think I'll stick with facebook. I can't post good guy threads without people causing drama or can't have my own opinion without people saying I'm wrong and all sorts of things. Everyone's allowed to have an opinion and shouldn't be judged for it. But that's all I see here. People judging others over opinions and personal attacks.
Ya stick with your Facebook where he can lie and not get called out on it ..kind of like when he said the only way to contact her was email .

Old 10-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #39
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Particular parties? And who might that be? People I've done business with? I saw both side of this and don't believe her so that make my opinion garbage? I think not.
Go ahead and read your own post history.

I did not say your opinion was garbage, so do you find reading what I posted to be a challenging effort? I am also not sure you saw any side other than your own.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:21 PM   #40
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
He wasn't able to come here and defend himself. So I posted some photos and suck for him. If that's wrong then oh well. He didn't even ask me to I felt it was ignorant to post knowing he could NOT put his side of the story. I also showed where his post was so she could have her input. Yea that makes me a bad person for helping someone who couldn't come here and defend theirselves.
Did someone say this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!