Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:11 PM   #71
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Curiouser and curiouser that Elexis Ortiz has the same middle name (supposedly) as another person on this forum does for a first name: Lisha Stearns. I personally have NEVER seen Lisa spelled LISHA. Not until seeing the threads about Lisha Stearns.

And Elexis Ortiz has come to the defense of both Lisha Stearns and Michael from this thread. Hmm

Also curious that Elexis has so many different names. Wonder which one is her legal name...And if any of her posts on here (BOI) even valid?
Considering Lisha Stearn has had animals delivered to her in California and Elexis has had boas delivered to her in Ohio, I highly doubt this is the case and is a bit of a reach without anything more than the coincidence of a shared name (one of which is a first name and one of which is a middle).

Elexis is a relatively new boa keeper and has asked questions on boa groups consistent with that. There is no real reason to believe one is the other if you have had interactions with them or seen interactions with them on the various Facebook groups.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:02 PM   #72
Bobby Douglass
I thought it was odd too so I looked in to it a bit yesterday. 2 different people.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:08 PM   #73
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
I personally have NEVER seen Lisa spelled LISHA. Not until seeing the threads about Lisha Stearns
Lisa isn't spelled Lisha, they're not the same name. Lisha is spelled Lisha, and that's how it is pronounced.

An IP checks was done fairly early on in her ranting - no matches. Just another lost soul that thinks "facebook official" means commitment and truth.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #74
EmeraldBoid
This whole facebook ordeal is starting to be the reason why we can't have nice things.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #75
Pasodama
I guess my post (#64) was missed.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #76
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I guess my post (#64) was missed.
I saw it, though I was already aware of the information myself.

I suspect I know why it was changed from Elexis to Lisha, but that is neither here no there.

Does anyone have an update on how this dragon is doing?

Old 10-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #77
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I saw it, though I was already aware of the information myself.
Yes you did. Had not read your entire post yet (a good one at that).

Old 10-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #78
Dragons Dynasty
ShadowAceD - I watched his video of the dragon and he has it in a 40 gallon breeder but he has a shelf that looks to be at most 2" off the floor and the lights are on top of the screen top. He states in the video that he doesn't move much and doesn't chase after the bugs. The dragon was darker than I had ever seen him, and there were undigested bug parts in the poo.
Anyone who knows anything about bearded dragons, would know that this dragon is not getting up to the proper temps to for optimum health. It appears to me he is slowly killing it. I am hoping that he changes the conditions for this dragon before it is too late. When I made the decision to sell all my dragons I had hoped I was not sending them to their deaths. The jury is still out on this one.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #79
Dragons Dynasty
Here are some post made by Cheyenne Elizabeth, the administrator of Herpetoculture Feedback and Inquiry. Did I say her rules state "All admins on this forum will at all times remain 100% non bias in any and all way so please do not hesitate to post your dealings and feelings when facts are present."

These are form two different threads on their facebook page.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 4:56pm Oct 14
Karen, Mike wants a full refund. He also wants to send the dragon back. It is to my understanding you expected him to send it back before giving him his money. I would never do that. Refund him and be done with it. Good lord.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 4:57pm Oct 14
Also, a seller who has good customer service will pay the shipping.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:00pm Oct 14
Karen, here's the deal. I read these emails long before this post hit facebook. If you value your reputation, the best thing here to do is to do the full refund. However, customer does not wish to pay for the shipping again since he already paid to have a dragon shipped that wasn't as described which is the bottom line here. Not. As. Described. Customer simply wants to be done with this. Therefore, you have two choices. Send him a refund and a label for the dragon to be returned. Or let him continue to take further action to spread the word about your ...interesting...business practices.

Puppy-mill bearded dragon mills are not valued on the market. Sounds like you had too many dragons and did not see the clearly old scarred missing spikes. Regardless of how fat or thin that dragon is, he paid TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for a dragon that arrived with physical deformities that were not described before payment was made. That is the bottom line here. Your move.

As admin here, I will not tolerate bashing on ANYONE'S PART that means you too Mike. So everyone, watch your mouths. Fight with facts.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:49pm Oct 14
Karen, are you going to solve your customer's complaint? Because if not, I am removing you.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 7:23pm Oct 14
I am waiting on whether or not you are taking your options. If not, you are wasting my time. I am trying to mediate here. You are being far from helpful

Cheyenne Elizabeth 7:29pm Oct 14
Let it be known this seller is refusing a refund. This dispute is not resolved. Thank you to those who came by to read. No further comments will be necessary.

And these are from the second thread.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 5:54pm Oct 14
Robert, he complained the day after receiving this unhealthy dragon because it is quite simply not what he was told he was ordering. I suggest you ALL keep your attitudes and comments in check. This is a FACT ONLY forum, not a place for speculation, opinions and bashing.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:04pm Oct 14
The dragon is not leaving his home until you refund him first. You have already proven to be at times unreachable. We are talking about a large sum of money.

I will arrange for shipping of the dragon myself. I can send him a label to have it sent back. But you need to refund him FIRST. I do not trust you.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:20pm Oct 14
I believe this fine display of poor customer service is a fact. Facts are permitted here on my board. Your reputation is on the line. Refund him Monday morning when he boxes that dragon up. I will have a label for him. Do you think you can agree to that Karen? I believe that is the best solution and here, we like resolutions, not bitch fests.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:31pm Oct 14
Once I have a label, you HAVE to refund him before that box is dropped off. You can do that, correct>

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:37pm Oct 14
Are you crazy?

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:37pm Oct 14
No, really. Are you insane?

Just for everyone's information since they either made an assumption or its just another lie told by Michael Trombley, he didNOTpay for shipping. It was $250 shipped.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #80
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post
Here are some post made by Cheyenne Elizabeth, the administrator of Herpetoculture Feedback and Inquiry. Did I say her rules state "All admins on this forum will at all times remain 100% non bias in any and all way so please do not hesitate to post your dealings and feelings when facts are present."

These are form two different threads on their facebook page.

Cheyenne Elizabeth4:56pm Oct 14
Karen, Mike wants a full refund. He also wants to send the dragon back. It is to my understanding you expected him to send it back before giving him his money. I would never do that. Refund him and be done with it. Good lord.

Cheyenne Elizabeth4:57pm Oct 14
Also, a seller who has good customer service will pay the shipping.

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:00pm Oct 14
Karen, here's the deal. I read these emails long before this post hit facebook. If you value your reputation, the best thing here to do is to do the full refund. However, customer does not wish to pay for the shipping again since he already paid to have a dragon shipped that wasn't as described which is the bottom line here. Not. As. Described. Customer simply wants to be done with this. Therefore, you have two choices. Send him a refund and a label for the dragon to be returned. Or let him continue to take further action to spread the word about your ...interesting...business practices.

Puppy-mill bearded dragon mills are not valued on the market. Sounds like you had too many dragons and did not see the clearly old scarred missing spikes. Regardless of how fat or thin that dragon is, he paid TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for a dragon that arrived with physical deformities that were not described before payment was made. That is the bottom line here. Your move.

As admin here, I will not tolerate bashing on ANYONE'S PART that means you too Mike. So everyone, watch your mouths. Fight with facts.

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:49pm Oct 14
Karen, are you going to solve your customer's complaint? Because if not, I am removing you.

Cheyenne Elizabeth7:23pm Oct 14
I am waiting on whether or not you are taking your options. If not, you are wasting my time. I am trying to mediate here. You are being far from helpful

Cheyenne Elizabeth7:29pm Oct 14
Let it be known this seller is refusing a refund. This dispute is not resolved. Thank you to those who came by to read. No further comments will be necessary.

And these are from the second thread.

Cheyenne Elizabeth5:54pm Oct 14
Robert, he complained the day after receiving this unhealthy dragon because it is quite simply not what he was told he was ordering. I suggest you ALL keep your attitudes and comments in check. This is a FACT ONLY forum, not a place for speculation, opinions and bashing.

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:04pm Oct 14
The dragon is not leaving his home until you refund him first. You have already proven to be at times unreachable. We are talking about a large sum of money.

I will arrange for shipping of the dragon myself. I can send him a label to have it sent back. But you need to refund him FIRST. I do not trust you.

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:20pm Oct 14
I believe this fine display of poor customer service is a fact. Facts are permitted here on my board. Your reputation is on the line. Refund him Monday morning when he boxes that dragon up. I will have a label for him. Do you think you can agree to that Karen? I believe that is the best solution and here, we like resolutions, not bitch fests.

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:31pm Oct 14
Once I have a label, you HAVE to refund him before that box is dropped off. You can do that, correct>

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:37pm Oct 14
Are you crazy?

Cheyenne Elizabeth6:37pm Oct 14
No, really. Are you insane?

Just for everyone's information since they either made an assumption or its just another lie told by Michael Trombley, he didNOTpay for shipping. It was $250 shipped.
This "non biased" admin may need her own Info thread if this keeps up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!