Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #151
Masonexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
There is no reason to keep on and on and on, just proves that obviously he bothered some of your lives, I've had several great experiences with Dan, and i've had no negative. I've probably ordered somewheres in the vicinity of 30-40 snakes from Dan. All range of species from Kingsnakes, the White lipped python I recieved, Rat Snakes, Corns, & a few Ball Pythons.
and I say again...So?

It is how a trader handles problem that defines him. He's been good to you so that means everyone else should shut up? Yeah right.

Again I don't know which thread you're reading but it's not like Dan is bieng the better person here is it? He's being his usual self when confronted with a problem. An arrogant, rude, insulting, unproffesional fool.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #152
Craigh
Quote:
There is no reason to keep on and on and on, just proves that obviously he bothered some of your lives, I've had several great experiences with Dan, and i've had no negative. I've probably ordered somewheres in the vicinity of 30-40 snakes from Dan. All range of species from Kingsnakes, the White lipped python I recieved, Rat Snakes, Corns, & a few Ball Pythons.

That's good to heard you had good expieriences with DTS, but just say if anything did go wrong you would see the real side of Dan..

Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #153
Ecstasy
I have had something go wrong, but Dan went to no end to correct this problem, i'm not saying everybody should shut up, but let old things go. If you have a bad experience with somebody, post it and let it be done, don't keep on and on and on about it, that gets tiring. If that was the case, I would also get rude also. It's a thing called temper and annoyance. All & all, what i'm trying to say is, yes somebody had a bad experience with Dan, ok, so post it and let it be dropped. This thread is 16 pages, which is 15 pages too long.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #154
MikeCurtin
Neal - I don't disagree that this thread is too long, or that some of the members that have had past run-ins with Dan have carried that baggage into this thread. One thing I think you should look at is just who has made the majority of posts here. When you're done seeing that Dan himself bears much of the responsibility for dragging this thread on, go back and take a look at who has been more tactful here...Dan or the OP.

BTW, you may want to consider checking all of Dan's threads on the BOI. Next, do a search on anyone who started a "Bad guy" thread about him. You'll notice the same thing. When someone has a complaint with Dan and brings it here, a retaliatory thread is started by Dan in short order.

Is this the trademark of a good proffessional businessman to buy from with confidence, or is this the mark of a petty, vindictive man who acts negatively in a reactive manner in an attempt to take the focus off of him and shift it to the victim or potential victim. Yes he's given lots of pay-offs...oops, I mean refunds, but in the cases you'll find here, those refunds were difficult to obtain, and he rarely admits to any of his own errors.

See you all in a week after this POS thread drops down with all of his others.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #155
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
This thread is 16 pages, which is 15 pages too long.

6.5 of those 16 pages are filled up with Dan's 63 posts. 4 pages are by the OP with 40. Who do you think is keeping this thread going?

Old 03-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #156
David Scarboro
Quote:
I have had something go wrong, but Dan went to no end to correct this problem, i'm not saying everybody should shut up, but let old things go. If you have a bad experience with somebody, post it and let it be done, don't keep on and on and on about it, that gets tiring. If that was the case, I would also get rude also. It's a thing called temper and annoyance. All & all, what i'm trying to say is, yes somebody had a bad experience with Dan, ok, so post it and let it be dropped. This thread is 16 pages, which is 15 pages too long.
I would like to point out that all 4 of yopur posts up to this point are also in this thread, so why don't YOU drop it???

Old 03-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #157
David Scarboro
yopur=your

Duh!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #158
JG1153
Danny boy your goose is cooked!

Boys and Girls I will now undoubtedly and logically prove using only Dan’s own admissions in this forum that he is in fact a SCAMMER!

You see Dan given that the original ad you posted was under your company DTS-herps it would be difficult for me to lay claim to the four animals that belonged to you personally since the posting on kingsnake was placed under your company although a reputable dealer would have offered to give me those snakes which you refused to do as can be clearly seen in the emails from my previous posts. But regardless, if this was the circumstance then your business did in fact have no animals available for their customer (me).

Still follow me? Good.

The problem arises when you then change your mind and decide to part with these animals by selling them through your company which effectively transfers ownership of said animals from you to your company. It is at this time that these animals automatically become legally mine since funds had been collected and I had waited several months for four animals to become available. Remember never throughout this thread have you denied 4 animals were owed to me so there is a mutual agreement as to this point. That, once again would have left your company with a net of zero animals legally at it’s disposal and yet you went ahead and posted and ad under your company on KS for sale of these animals which in fact belonged to me.

When you went ahead and posted this ad you were in fact attempting to sell animals and collect additional funds for these animals which had already been sold and funds collected on. This is a scam.

If on the other hand what you said is not true and your animals were still your own and you were not attempting to sell them you are still a scammer since you then posted and ad with nothing to sell and attempting to collects funds from the sale of these non-existent animals and as is supported by your own admission on the email sent to me on 11/20/08 3:49 AM

Lastly if you had more than 4 animals available as your last assertions seem to claim, and you proceeded to hide the fact then you were knowingly and willingly trying to scam me out of my $1K and obviously there is no reason to believe you would have provided me with animals when a new shipment arrived.

Checkmate!

Congratulations you just admitted on a public forum that you have no qualms regarding fraud and have in fact in one way or another posted a fraudulent ad or attempted to defraud me out of my money.

Good job Dan, you’ve gone and entangled yourself with a rope of your own words, and now you’ve hung yourself with it.

You see Dan where as before all I had to support my claim against you for filling a fraudulent ad consisted of only one meager little email where you admit to your fraudulent actions

Which as everyone witnessed you were able to very quickly and quite impressively attempt to weasel your way out of by saying the ad was for the 4 snakes in your personal collection which you decided to sell. unfortunately you merely managed to jump out of the saucer and into the fire
I now however I have over a days worth of documented data showing not only your insane behavior but also your repeated admissions of the main points on my carefully constructed logical proof that you are in fact a scammer. In addition I now have countless independent witnesses to verify the information instead of just a girlfriend and a friend.

Now I can go ahead and begin filing complaints regarding your self admitted fraudulent activities and hopefully get something done. I’d like to thank everyone who participated in this thread for providing your time and responses. I would also like to encourage all of you to go ahead and file a complaint with KS and any with any other agency, advocacy group, etc. basically anyone who might be able to do something about this. Maybe if we all ban together and they get more than just my complaint they will actually do something about it. Hopefully they can't ignore us all. By doing this we can begin the process of trying to excise this parasite from this industry we all care so much about. So instead of continuing to argue with Dan which is going to get us nowhere we should spend our time filing complaints that might actually get us somewhere. This is what I’m planning on doing.

Thank you and good bye.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #159
Dan Scolaro
John, where have you been hiding my boy. Want to say something my way buddy? Be careful my friend.

Heck, no one has ever had a bad experience with Danny Boy.

Scammers were caught trying to rob for more than the terms of the guarantee despite they were offered items/refunds above the terms.

Danny boy good. Danny boy smart.

Juan boy bad. Juan boy dumb.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #160
Dan Scolaro
Juan be on crack.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!