Info Chris Davis - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2019, 11:50 AM   #71
Turtle 77541
Christopher Davis <c_davis76@yahoo.com>
Wed 1/9/2019 4:46 PM
Inbox
To:
Jason Williamson (jaywilliamson@hotmail.com);
None of my offers have been accepted, there is no $3500 cash on the table for you. As of now, your only being offered your albino back, in terms of agreement. You had a choice to negotiate a public resolution, or have a date night with the Walrus wrecking ball Lucille.

You seemed to choose a date night with big fat wrecking ball Lucille - last I heard. Am I mistaking?

Did I miss something, your ridiculous BOI stunt with Nick went belly up, so now your wanting $3500 cash? Is that what I am hearing?

Lol - when do I return this albino my friend?

Old 01-09-2019, 11:54 AM   #72
Turtle 77541
Chris, if you want to negotiate publicly, let’s do it. Do you have funds at this moment to close this out now? If so, let’s get it over with. It’s dragged on long enough.

Old 01-09-2019, 11:59 AM   #73
Turtle 77541
Also, post the terms of our 2015 agreement because there where only certain conditions that made sending back the albino an option. Those conditions did not happen.

Old 01-09-2019, 12:22 PM   #74
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
If by October 1st, 2019. I don’t have any hatchlings, due to disease, or any unforeseen disaster, or for any reason. I’ll pay Mr. Williamson one lump sum of $3500 in cash, to be paid no later than October 31, 2019
Jason, I apologize if this question has already been answered somewhere in this thread.

Is this acceptable to you, or does Chris currently have the animals that are rightly yours, and is refusing to send them because you won't send him your ID?

Thanks

Old 01-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #75
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Also, post the terms of our 2015 agreement because there where only certain conditions that made sending back the albino an option. Those conditions did not happen.
How about you post the terms?
It's been asked for many time.

Old 01-09-2019, 12:36 PM   #76
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Jason, I apologize if this question has already been answered somewhere in this thread.

Is this acceptable to you, or does Chris currently have the animals that are rightly yours, and is refusing to send them because you won't send him your ID?

Thanks
Chris made a proposal to resolve this in post #11. I have not agreed to that proposal but I am trying to close this out now rather than to wait for him to hatch out more turtles later in the year. So my suggestion of sending $3500 now, is my counter proposal. Chris says he is all out of turtles at this time but I do not think he is all out of money so I am proposing that we resolve it now with a monetary value of what two caramel pinks from 2016 would be worth now. $3500 would be way less than what two caramels from 2016 would be worth now, but I will settle for that.

Old 01-09-2019, 02:09 PM   #77
Akiranar
Why is it so hard for Chris Davis and the people who have issues with him, or he has issues with to post all screenshots and proof when asked? That would actually be easier and less frustrating for all involved. Instead it is always a game of he said/she said.

I know that Chris is a deceptive, double talking, hypocritical, drama king. But when asked the other side should provide screenshots of what has been asked for.

Old 01-09-2019, 03:12 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Christopher Davis <c_davis76@yahoo.com>
Wed 1/9/2019 4:46 PM
Inbox
To:
Jason Williamson (jaywilliamson@hotmail.com);
big fat wrecking ball Lucille
I find it interesting that Chris continues to choose to characterize me as something large and powerful. As if he was afraid.
I think Chris is afraid of the BOI because his lies and bluster don't work here, and I believe that he thinks that negotiating with Jason in private will allow him to further attempt to get Jason to take much less than he is owed.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:09 PM   #79
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I find it interesting that Chris continues to choose to characterize me as something large and powerful. As if he was afraid.
I think Chris is afraid of the BOI because his lies and bluster don't work here, and I believe that he thinks that negotiating with Jason in private will allow him to further attempt to get Jason to take much less than he is owed.
Chris might think that insulting you in private will keep him from getting banned. Pretty cowardly if you ask me, the continued insults and the fact that he is trying to do everything in private.

Old 01-09-2019, 04:25 PM   #80
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you are spot on here, Lucille. As soon as the BOI unravels his lies, and false bravado, he goes into hiding.

Jason, while I have no faith in Chris, I do hope he agrees to your (reasonable) settlement and sends you the money soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis