AfRocks! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-20-2004, 01:32 AM   #1
IanV
AfRocks!

I do not know many people out there keeping these snakes. I am a bit of a nut with them though!
I am curious as to how many people here also keep them? I have had really good luck with all mine, but I know that is not normal.

Old 12-20-2004, 03:08 AM   #2
hhmoore
rocks

I was an african rock nut for a loooong time. took in all the outcasts and orphans. they're great snakes. if you have any problems, give me a shout
HHMoore

Old 12-20-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
MR_Jungle_Mist
I'm quite a fan of the Afrocks, myself. We don't have any right now but will be getting back to them at some point soon, I'm sure. It's a great deal when you can buy specimens that you can handle. If you can start a reputation for having Afrocks that don't try to treat you like a pincushion I think it would be quite a positive! How about some pictures in the Python Photo gallery?

Old 12-20-2004, 03:32 PM   #4
snakebiteAZ1
Talking African rocks

Hello, i use to keep several of these and never had any problems with them, mine were just like the burms (big babies).. Sometime i would like to get another, but i have several large Retics now that eat me out of house and home LOL!!!! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!! Mike at Leonards-Lair

Old 12-20-2004, 04:51 PM   #5
SilverRock Reptiles
afrocks

i keep them too!!!! my axanthic female i have for sale is a real beauty but the pic seems to large to post here.. i could send it to someone if they would be able to post it for me shes great only struck at me once in the 3 months iv had her never seen any other like her

Old 12-20-2004, 04:53 PM   #6
MR_Jungle_Mist
If you'd like for me to resize it for you just email it and I can do it rather quickly.

Old 12-20-2004, 05:00 PM   #7
SilverRock Reptiles
afrock

you have mail

Old 12-20-2004, 07:03 PM   #8
SilverRock Reptiles
snakebiteaz1 i sent you some pics

Old 12-20-2004, 08:07 PM   #9
snakebiteAZ1
SilverRock Reptiles

Here are the pics of your African Rock
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 10:37 PM   #10
MR_Jungle_Mist
Martin - let me know if/when you put up a classifieds for her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!