Baby Dragon doesn’t eat much. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #1
Frogpapi5
Baby Dragon doesn’t eat much.

So I have a baby bearded dragon that I rarely witness eating. The day I managed to feed him a few supers at once and he ate them all up, but usually just ignores them when I put them in his enclosure.
I’ve checked the temperatures and he’s very active. Any idea what this could be?
Could it be related to stress from him seeing my adult made on the other side of the room?

Old 07-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #2
Oakley388
My guy has never had issues with seeing any of my other critters even when he was a little guy. Has he been passing any bowels? How often and what do they look like? I would lay off supers and I think most would agree on that. It is generally recommended to wait until they are older to feed any super worms although I occasionally would throw a small one to my dragon.
Have you tried offering any other feeders?

Old 08-09-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
AyeQueLoca
You may want to take him to the vet. If they have internal parasites it will keep them from wanting to eat. Also, I agree with Oakley about not feeding supers. I'd go with dubias if you can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!