!!!free!nile!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 02:11 AM   #1
rogersmith
!!!free!nile!!!

hes still young i got him in feb he was about a month old he disappeared in my basement and i got a female savannah as his replacement the day after i got the savannah (about a month later) he appeared on top of my chameleon cage. im keeping him in a 10-20 gallon tank because he escaped from his 2'x2'x4'. i perfer pick up but i will ship (you pay shipping)
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2004, 02:31 AM   #2
rogersmith
EMAIL

M00N1N1TE@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2004, 03:33 PM   #3
SPJ
How many times are you going to post this SAME nile and NEVER respond to people who replied to your previous 2 page thread for a free nile?

Old 08-15-2004, 09:22 PM   #4
rogersmith
Woah two pages? i did leave an email address to be contacted at. i figured those who were interesrted would contact me via email. see what happened was i had this guy ready to take him but he ended up changing his mind for some reason i cant recall. so all the other people that contacted me i had said he was no longer available, then i found one of the people that i had said he was unavailable to so he was gonna take him because i asked him "do you have any experience with monitors? or any herps for that matter??" and he freaked out saying i was actring all mister high and mightyso he didnt take it then i got another person who was about to take him but couldnt for some personal reason. so still i am attempting to find someone who will actually friggin take him. you interested? email me
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2005, 05:41 PM   #5
moniterlovers9089
email me
white_gansta_bitch@yahoo.com

i live in ny and im intersted in him

Old 04-29-2005, 05:22 PM   #6
mike1124
monitor lovers 9089 hey hate to bust your bubble but this thread iswell over 8 months

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread