Renegade Reptiles (GOOD GUYS) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2004, 03:40 AM   #1
magick-bears
Thumbs up Renegade Reptiles (GOOD GUYS)

I just wanted to let everyone know of the great transaction I had with Rick Trenney of Renegade Reptiles. I had purchased a Motley Sunglow female and an Orange Candy Cane male Corn Snakes from them back on 5-5-04. Not only did I get great snakes at a good price Rick even delivered them for me as I am unable to drive. If any one is looking for a top breeder here in Southern California I highly recomend Renegade Reptiles.

Jeff C.

Old 05-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #2
shamrock
I have also had some very good transactions with Renegade Reptiles. I usely buy from them at the reptile shows that they attend in Southern Cali. Rick and his wife are very honest people to deal with and their animals are of high quality. I have emailed Rick through the net and have talked over the phone with him, he is able to answer every question you ask him, and you can tell he very much knows what he is talking about. Even if Rick knows that you are not interested in buying a snake at the time and just have husbandry questions he will still reply to your emails, which shows is not just in the hobby for money, but cares about the hobby itself and sharing his knowledge with the rest of the community. Renegade Reptiles is one of the best in the industry and I am sure I will be dealing with them again.

Joel Garcia

Old 05-14-2004, 04:35 PM   #3
sputnik
COOL PEOPLE

Renergade are simply cool people to deal with on any level!

Old 05-15-2004, 09:54 AM   #4
montezuma
I am not a snake person but Rick and Becky are great people. We have done several of the same shows and always find that they are very professional, knowledgable and friendly. If I was into snakes, I would buy from them.

Old 05-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #5
diamondback1
I purchased several kingsnakes from Rick last year and could'nt be more happier with the quality of the animals and the ease of transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!