Damon Theis -- FloG Hooks GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:03 PM   #1
Alias47
Damon Theis -- FloG Hooks GOOD GUY

I just received my hook from Damon the other day...it is exceptional.
The price was very VERY cheap...included shipping...and the shipping was VERY fast as well. His customer service and communication was top notch.

Most importantly...the hook (he builds them out of old golf clubs) is EXCELLENT. VERY good quality...and much MUCH sturdier than I had even expected...

If you want a top quality...one of a kind hook...for a VERY low price...Damon is the guy.

His website is www.eyehit.com

Derek Schneider

Old 11-30-2004, 03:40 PM   #2
Winter
I am glad that this thread was posted- it reminded me to post my transaction with Damon. To put it simply, Damon is a great guy with fantastic hooks. I use the two FloG's that I purchased from him every single day and it never ceases to amaze me how light they are, how strong, and how durable. I have used them on tiny Amazon Tree Boa youngsters and also on huge adult BCI without any problems. The price was fantastic, shipping was fast, and the hooks were packed well. I really couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.

Thanks Damon- I love the hooks!

Lauren Rost

Old 11-30-2004, 10:10 PM   #3
me_wrestler
I just have to say a big AMEN. My flog hooks are great and so was the transaction.
Colin Wilson

Old 12-01-2004, 08:22 PM   #4
Damon Theis
Thanks

Glad you are all happy. For anyone else interested, I have pictures and pricing for current inventory on my web site. I also can make lengths to order.

floG Hooks

-damon theis

Old 01-05-2005, 12:54 PM   #5
Alias47
I just got another hook from Damon...matches the first one, so I couldn't pass it up. It got here in record time.
I can't say enough good things about Damon Theis (Bigretic) OR his hooks.

You cannot beat his price ANYWHERE (even shows!)
His hooks are VERY STURDY...High Quality...and one of a kind!
And he is absolutely a GREAT guy to deal with.

I will never buy a hook from anywhere else again.

Old 02-06-2005, 01:55 AM   #6
Xelda
I just wanted to add that I've ordered twice now from Damon. He is very prompt with his e-mail replies and with shipping. The hooks are excellent quality. I bought the aluminum ones which are very lightweight and easy to handle--great for a scrawny girl like me--and yet incredibly sturdy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more fLoG hooks in the future. At the prices they are, I can afford to buy plenty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!