Experienced reptile keeper looking for F/T or P/T work near Kansas City Area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
Darkaxe420
Experienced reptile keeper looking for F/T or P/T work near Kansas City Area

Hello my name is Justin Scott, I'am 20 years old, I live in Kansas City KS but am looking for reptile related work within a reasonable distance I'am willing to do anything reptile related from simply feeding to cleaning cages to setting up a new habitat. I'm experienced in all types and breeds of reptiles and currently own 2 P.viticeps (bearded dragons) 1 P.regius (ball python)and 1 E.macularius (leopard gecko) and in the past I have owned a variety of snakes from cal. kings to a Northern water snake various turtles and tortoises, 3 iguanas and quite a bit of other species. I'm a part time college student that goes only 6 hours a week so plenty of free time and my planned major is pre vet. I work well with all reptiles and amphibians, I'm unafraid of being bit (unless of course it is a venomous specimen) in which case I would use proper handling techniques and equipment. for the most part I know my reptiles and will not give false or potentially harmful information to possible customers.Along with some of my previous pets I'am knowledgeable with burms, retics, and some chameleons. I have great work ethic and great customer skills. As for schooling I have my G.E.D and now attend college Tuesday and Thursday both 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You may reach me on here by replying to this post or pm'ing me, by E-mail at darkaxe420@yahoo.com, or by phone at (913)-287-8303 and asking for Justin Scott
Thank you in advance for reading, as well as for your time, it is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

-Justin Scott

Old 06-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
George J. Ward
Hello Justin! Just read your thread. Good to see a young guy ready to learn more about herpetology. Sorry I am not closer to you.I live in S.Florida.I am a state licensed trapper here and I specialize in introduced exotic reptiles and amphibs. I am one of the leading experts here in the state.I was the first person ever approved by the Puerto Rican government to remove the green iguanas there and I have been published worldwide twice,once in the fla academy of sciences for an introduced exotic here in st lucie co. and once in reptile mag. for being a no kill operation.Not bad for a guy that quit school in 9th grade to become a herpetologist.I know I am not close to you,however anytime you have a break from school,I would be honored to have a student come down and work with me(paid)of course.And I can teach you all kinds of things and even introduce you to some of the largest import/export distributors in the U.S. If you are interested in talking with me I will call you shortly or you can call me@(772-240-3456) or e-mail me georgeward7416@yahoo.com By the way?? darkaxe 420 HUH?? what's up with that??420????????????? Don't worry I used to be a hippy! Yeah I am almost 50. Working on the african rock python problem currently,have already contacted the congressman on that deal and gettin ready to start filming for NatGeo and or animal planet. Going to show the python hunters how it's done to catch iguanas and the others down here. I have caught 316 baby iggys in 4 hrs. that's not including the things I caught during those 4 hrs.When I talk to you I'll send some picks of some of the things we catch here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!