Liars - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-30-2004, 09:11 PM   #1
ZX11
Liars

There is a woman in my town that claims to be a herpetologist and she lies to everyone about it.
She grew up in this town and has never left it. Her father used to collect canebrakes when she was young and her boyfreind is the one that taught her what she knows, but, she is quick to point out that she was curator of reptiles at the Philly Zoo. She will also tell you she was the caretaker of reptiles at Wild Adventures in Valdosta Ga. She was neither. She worked at the local alligator farm and told many people that when the old man that owned it died, she would inherit the place. She was fired from there for lying to the old man about her "degree". Turns out, she was also stealing animals from the farm and selling them. Animal turns up sick, she would take it home to nurse it to health, tell him it died, and sell it.
She has worked at, and been fired from, EVERY pet store in town. As of this writing, she is running a "rescue" from her home. B.S. !!!!!!!! She and her boyfriend BUY animals, or steal, them. But, to hear her tell it, these poor hapless, helpless, homeless animals were rescued from certain death. They are constantly called by the police, DNR and others to come save these animals.

What is the real story???? She is a ninth grade drop out and flounders from meanial job to meanial job. How do I know???? I lived next to her and her parents. I have known this woman a long time.

I am sick of hearing her BS stories and want her to know people know she is full of crap. People are on to her and the pathetic lies she tells. All these people tell me what she is saying. Why me? I have been dealing with these animals for 25 years. I am well known here.

She buys her rats and mice from a couple in Jesup, Ga at one price and sells them for 600% more. That is a ripoff. She tells these folks she is a licensed breeder of mice, rats, and rabbits. BS! These are bought. They have no busines license, but sell animals. There are alot of folks that refuse to do business with her. Her boyfreind is a straight forward guy, but this woman will lie to you just as quick as look at you.

The reason for this thread is to let her know she is known as she is. She is a member here, I am sure. She needs to be told in a public forum to stop the lies. Her BS stories make her as bad, if not worse,than those who scam them good people of this industry.

I will not state her name........ she will be able to ID herself. Maybe learn something.
Michael Parkinson

Old 01-31-2004, 02:22 AM   #2
snakegetters
So post the name already, or at least a location.

There are not too many women in the Southeast doing rescue/rehab work with venomous snakes, and I would not care to be confused with this person.

Old 01-31-2004, 12:28 PM   #3
ZX11
This woman is located in Ga, near centerway bertween Sav and Jacksonville, Fl. She knows who she is.
Michael Parkinson

Old 02-08-2004, 04:22 PM   #4
John Apple
GREAT She knows who she is ...sooooooo .......WHO is she????

Old 02-08-2004, 11:24 PM   #5
W.Wedeking
Yes, please post who she is. Her name and any other information you have. It is very important for people here to know if they are possibley dealing with her. It could help prevent alot of heart ache, ripoffs etc.

If you do decide to post her name, please do so in the BOI. It is important that everyone know this information.

Old 02-09-2004, 10:38 PM   #6
GinoInDaBronx
unbelievableh

Michael,

Why would you bother posting all of that, and then not tell
us who she is? Of course, she wont say anything. Why
would she expose her self?

Tell us who she is. Let the rip-offs, lies and scams stop
here. Personally, I really despise people who pretend to
be rescues, and then just resell the animals.

You have the power here. Call her on this crap!

Sincerely,

Gino 'In Da Bronx' Beniquez

Old 02-01-2005, 01:41 AM   #7
Ron Lech
Liars

Unfortunately the reptile business is like any other business, nuff said.

Old 02-01-2005, 05:38 AM   #8
DAND
Question Why not post her name?

Michael,

By allowing her to continue to do business you are condoning her actions by not posting her name. You are putting other members at risk of dealing with her because you won't post her name. Why would you want to allow the person you have described to continue to do business and possibly take advantage of fellow members?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!