Damian Wyatt, Possible Fake Het, Lack of customer service. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #31
Cat_72
Gosh, Wyatt sure has gotten silent all of a sudden.

Nothing to say?

Old 12-21-2007, 03:08 AM   #32
KelliH
No kidding. Wtayy, Hello? At least have the ba double hocky sticks to reply.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:08 AM   #33
KelliH
Oops, I meant, "Wyatt", not Wtayy!

Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 PM   #34
ToshaMc
It may not be an issue but something to think about - NERD does not have a yellow ghost line - a fact that I was corrected on by Kevin himself when I emailed him about the compatibility of my het that I got from Wyatt - their original green line turned into an orange line - but there is not Yellow line (least there wasn't during the time frame in question).

I'm not sure where Johns Yellow Ghost came from but if it's NERD green or orange it should be compatible - if it's another line of Yellow (or if someone else sold a "NERD line Yellow") then there might well be a compatibility issue.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #35
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Gosh, Wyatt sure has gotten silent all of a sudden.

Nothing to say?
The silence is LOUD...

Good catch, Dennis!

Old 12-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #36
Wyatt

First let me go ahead and say that this is the only reply I will make to this thread and if any of you have any other questions please feel free to email me at tw_intl@sbcglobal.net with any questions.

To all of you who have a problem with me posting photos from 2003-04-05-06 in a different year then I guess you will continue to have problems. I did not realize that I had to post the pictures right when I took them, but you never know. I am not here to please any of you critics...

Tosha,
You can call Kevin and ask him about mine and his conversation a couple of years back when I produced the Angolan Ball crosses that are now on Steve Roussis web page and among many of top collections around. The whole Green Ghost and Yellow Ghost lineage questions was one I posed to Kevin and the way I was explained was the same as your were but that it was the Yellow Ghost that were produced through line breeding of the Green Ghost. But again that is just what I was told and according to all of the Yellow Ghost and Pastel Yellow Ghost that I have produced, I never questioned the compatibility because our very first ghost balls were the Green Ghost from Kevin's lineage. This is what sparked my question before I started selling them as het Yellow Ghost many years ago. But please feel free to email me and we can talk about it a little more in depth.

Jay---- -- Not even going to waist the space on this thread to respond to you!!!

If you have any other questions you can respond to my ad I just placed on Kingsnake...

Thanks,
Wyatt

Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #37
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
The problem is not with your posting photo's from multiple years~ but with the labeling of the photo's in which a photo taken in 2006 was labeled as the female sitting on the clutch from which the het in question was produced~ but the het in question is not a 06' animal.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #38
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
To all of you who have a problem with me posting photos from 2003-04-05-06 in a different year then I guess you will continue to have problems. I did not realize that I had to post the pictures right when I took them, but you never know. I am not here to please any of you critics...

I think you completely missed the point. Or maybe not. How can his 2004 snake be one of those eggs under mom when that picture was taken in 2006?

Quote:
sitting on the clutch from which your female came from

Old 12-21-2007, 09:53 PM   #39
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Jay---- -- Not even going to waist the space on this thread to respond to you!!!
Wyatt,
It's spelled w-a-s-t-e.

Perhaps you should respond to your customers. If you did, then people really wouldn't have much to say...would they? It's a pretty simple concept.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:55 PM   #40
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I think you completely missed the point. Or maybe not. How can his 2004 snake be one of those eggs under mom when that picture was taken in 2006?
It's kind of unfortunate that you had to explain that...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international