Damian Wyatt, Possible Fake Het, Lack of customer service. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #61
amcroyals
Wyatt sealed his own sentence.....it only takes a few seconds to tear up a...or maybe I should say his own reputation....he obviously can't pick up the pieces! I don't see any post to back up his guarantee.... And even if he did, look at all the BS he put his customer through... I would hope he at least tries before karma really bites him....well, maybe it already has...

Old 01-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #62
John Q Reptiles
I was just on KS and saw the latest ads from Wyatt. Looks like he is trying to sell a different group of snakes than his previous ads. Not sure if he sold the others or they died. If he sold them he still has not given me my refund that he said he would in reply to my original post. Looks like he hasn't given Joe his refund either. More stalling, more lies, and more poor customer service.
John Quinones

Old 01-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #63
jscrick
"These will not last long at these prices and it is killing me to sell the collection..."
Should read -- "These will not last long. Hurry and buy them before they die in my collection".

Old 01-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #64
Suncoast Herpetological
Sounds like Wyatt is doing a quick colllection dump....gee....I wonder why?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:22 PM   #65
John Q Reptiles
Looks like Wyatt is back on KS. He still hasn't sent me my $400 like he said he would in this post. Just a warning to anyone that even considers buying the racks he posted. If the racks actually do get shipped to you, they are very likely to be contaminated by his sick snakes.
John Quinones

Old 02-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #66
Dennis Hultman
John, anything yet from Wyatt?

Old 02-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #67
John Q Reptiles
Nothing, no money, no snake, no communication. Pretty much what every expected of Wyatt.

John Quinones

Old 02-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #68
Scramblermike
Sorry to Hear this John

Well,
I have to say I had issues with getting a snake 3 days late and it being sick when it arrived. I lost a chocolate male and a harlequin male from the sickness. I treated the sick pastel with baytril and fortaz. He was healthy for like a week and a half then he got sick again. Finally he fought through that on his own being soaked nightly while fighting it off. Anyways I hated to lose the two I lost and I hated even more hearing about what happened to Jen and her collection. I personally would not buy from Mr. Wyatt again. I have to say this male I have is awesome but I'm not even sure that he will pay for himself and the two I lost being that the pastel and other codominants animal are losing value on a daily basis. But this is a hobby of mine first and the money is the second part of it. I hope things are going well for Jen and anybody else that has had to fight through the disease. Later Mike

Old 07-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
Anything new from Wyatt?

Old 07-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #70
John Q Reptiles
Nothing from Wyatt but that is no surprise. However, I do have an update from this breeding season. When I emailed Wyatt he responded with the usual excuses. I missed the odds, it's your male that's the problem, he's not compatible, etc. Well I bred the Possible Fake Het female with a Pastel Het Orange Ghost. She recently went off feed and may be gravid. We'll see and if she is I will post the results. As far as the male being the problem and not compatible, he proved to be fully compatible with the orange ghost line. I bred him to a REAL het and out of 5 eggs I got two nice orange ghost. So my yellow ghost male is fully compatible with the orange ghost line.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international